Hey y'all!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey y'all!

TN thunder CC user. By far the best pistol for me I've ever put in my hand. Been lurking awhile, finally decided to register so I could chat it up with y'all and finally see pics in the post I been lurking.

Re: Hey y'all!

Welcome ccshooter.....thats just what I tell everyone- these Bersas are the best shooters I have seen.
    Certified Armed Infidel

Comment

You got that right brojohn! I have a small hand for a man( like that crazy burger king commercial a few ago), the cc contours to my hand better than any other pistol. This helps me shoot the pistol much more accurately over other pistols I have owned and shot. Another thing I like is they seem to be better balanced and don't front jump as bad as other pistols. AND of course, with good ammo they will just flat out shoot straight! THX for welcome.

Comment

Welcome and watch out for Mason You never know what voice is in control . I made him a mod many years back when I could only afford 1 mod. With all his voices I had round clock protection
        Certified Armed Infidel

“Those who make peaceful revolution impossible, make violent revolution inevitable.” John F. Kennedy.

John Bernard Books: I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them. Words to live by.

The purpose of the pistol is to stop a fight that somebody else has started, almost always at very short range.-Jeff Cooper

11,997 posts on the original Bersa Talk Still the King on total posts.

"Just say "Lay A Way"

"WWJBD" What Would James Bond Do?

SECURE our borders ,DEPORT all illegals STOP IMPORTATION OF HOMELESS MUSLIMS

TIME TO TAKE BACK AMERICA !

Comment

Welcome to Bersa Chat ccshooter! Is it the BP9CC or the Thunder 380CC that you have?? Where in Mid TN are you? My Mom is in Cookeville........
          Certified Armed Infidel Willing and Able ISIS Eliminator!!!!

Comment

Working...
          X