shortbreath54 visits Mason

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

shortbreath54 visits Mason

What a Treat I had yesterday. shortbreath54 and his wife visited my shop yesterday. They were passing through from Portland back to their home on the south Oregon coast...

Wow super great people and we had a wonderful visit getting to know each other.. Talked about all kinds of stuff including some about guns, Bersa's, motorcycles and even a little about MT.

My experance with meeting other board members continues to show how great making and meating friends here can be.

click to enlarge

Re: shortbreath54 visits Mason

Very Cool. It is great making "new" friends - even though you kinda know them a little bit. It is always nice to put a face with name.
    Tomorrow is one day closer to November.

Comment

Perfect Pic, Mason! TY for sharing too!

When I met M.T., Michael S., BlueRidge83, Trailblazer, SC Dave, JONESN and Little M.T. plus her sister, I had a awesome time

The original post with the group photo op of us all : http://www.bersachat.com/forums/show...highlight=show
      “Big bullets let in a lot of air and let out a lot of blood.”
      -
      Elmer Keith

Comment

I can see the T-shirts now: "Mason's Almost World Famous Bike Shop" It's great getting to know the Bersa Chat family.
        Don't worry about the guns, send lawyers and money.

“The hardest thing to explain is the glaringly evident, which everyone has decided not to see.”
        Ayn Rand

Comment

Keep that beacon shining, Mason!!.....
          There is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition and it lies between the pit of man's fears and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination. It is an area which we call the Bersa Chat Zone!

Comment

Originally posted by Americangirl01 View Post
            Keep that beacon shining, Mason!!.....
            Thats no beacon, thats just his head...................
            "The kindest, most sensitive guy on the entire internet."

Comment

And its a damn good head too... Well all know how much that is coveted...

Comment

Probably cleans that "top" with hoppes & polishes 'er with baby oil.
                Hope that camera breaks before I stop by for a visit.
                1) Never point (aim) a firearm at anything you do not plan to KILL !
                2) The only safe firearm is one with action open !

Comment

Originally posted by PHMadness View Post
                  Thats no beacon, thats just his head...................
                  Man I need to clean my glasses. I was wondering how Mason was going to shine bacon.
                  Where are we going and why am I in this handbasket?

Si vis pacem, para bellum

Comment

what, no LCP hat like the last pic?
                    save your brass, i'll take it!!

brass and ammo donations accepted.

Comment

Hey mudbug, I had too many request to show how pretty I am this time..

As far as the hoppes goes bcr, I just dab a little behind my hears.. That drives all the womens crazy.....

Comment

I want to thank you Mason for posting pictures of our members who visit your shop. It's always a pleasure to see our members get together. I wish Dee Dee and I could visit you too.
                        In memory of our Founder, Michael T. June 15, 1946 - February 26, 2017

Comment

Originally posted by SC Dave View Post
                          Man I need to clean my glasses. I was wondering how Mason was going to shine bacon.
                          It's easy to assume I meant bacon at any given time. Bacon is my favorite food group.

One of these days I am just gonna turn up on Masons doorstep. We're gonna need a wide angle lens with a polarized flare filter. Then I'm gonna go on another cruise and take an extra day to go cook somethin' in an iron pot with RC, then my meeting of the mods will be complete.
                          "The kindest, most sensitive guy on the entire internet."

Comment

You guys are always welcome.. Any BC member for that matter.. Not sure if it would be a good thing letting PHM and me hook up.. Could be a critical mass thing.. Kinda like when they smacked the 15kg of Uranium 235 together over Hiroshima... Now RC & Dee Dee just be sure to bring yur hip waders.. Specally if ya pick up PHM on they way through UTAH.. By the sounds of things I'm thinkin' Dee Dee will fit right in... Maybe we could boil some of PHM's bacon in RC's Pot... I love bacon too.. I would marry it if I could..

Comment

The Potjie is always ready

And I can set up a potjie for each member, good wine and bacon wrapped alligator tail cooked slow with garlic crab and bacon bisque.

Last edited by Reginald Carstairs; 07-26-2010, 08:04 PM.
                              In memory of our Founder, Michael T. June 15, 1946 - February 26, 2017

Comment

Working...
                              X