Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello form Ohio

Hello all,
    I have been lurking around Bersa Chat for a while now! Just made my first post today, and this is now my second, (guess this should have been the first!).

I was (am) a member of Bersa Talk, made a few posts there, but like here, when I feel I have something to add, someone else has usually beat me to it, thus the low past count.

I am glad to see a lot of the people here that were also on Bersa Talk! I know that If I ever have a question to ask I can get quality info here!!! Thanks!!
    U. S. Army 84-91
    NRA Member
    Ohioans for Concealed Carry Patron Member
    Buckeye Firearm Association Forums Member
    Bersa Chat/Talk member

Re: Hello form Ohio

Welcome djmac, lots of good info here. All the old gang and a few new ones. What with tin foil, spuds(inside joke) and badges we have a good time and try to answer a few questions. Keep your arms inside the ride at all times and fasten your seat belt.

Bill
    W.W.MT.D-----WHAT WOULD MICHAEL T DO?
    NRA PATRON LIFE MEMBER

Comment

Glad you found us! Pull up a chair.
      Don't worry about the guns, send lawyers and money.

“The hardest thing to explain is the glaringly evident, which everyone has decided not to see.”
      Ayn Rand

Comment

This is really 3rd Bersa board I have ran . We have been moving in up, First board Bersa Talk crashed Sept .2009 Started Bersa Talk 2 in Sept how ever I was having problems with support from my partner So I elected in Apr 2010 to open this board with my Mod crew from BT 1 and 2 . Other board was to be closed in May or first of June See it still their Like I said support .
        Any way you have landed in the right place now bigger and better less restrictions and the Karma give a ways are here not their.

You have people in you area that you can get with to have fun locally
        Certified Armed Infidel

“Those who make peaceful revolution impossible, make violent revolution inevitable.” John F. Kennedy.

John Bernard Books: I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them. Words to live by.

The purpose of the pistol is to stop a fight that somebody else has started, almost always at very short range.-Jeff Cooper

11,997 posts on the original Bersa Talk Still the King on total posts.

"Just say "Lay A Way"

"WWJBD" What Would James Bond Do?

SECURE our borders ,DEPORT all illegals STOP IMPORTATION OF HOMELESS MUSLIMS

TIME TO TAKE BACK AMERICA !

Comment

Welcome DJMAC1964. Good to have you with us from one OHIOEN to another OHIOEN.
          KEEP YOUR POWDER DRY

Comment

Welcome DJmac, just joined myself couple days ago--lot of useful info. I lived in Toledo for half of my life and couple years in Columbus, also climbed a lot at Hinckley (where the buzzards return every year). Kind of miss the seasons, but not the snow, bugs, humidity, etc. Been in AZ since '93 would be hard to move back. Also lived in Houston, Boulder, and Reno, but Arizona wins for now.
            Bersa 380 cc
            Bersa 45 UC
            S & W 640
            Bersa 9 UC Yeah Baby

Q. Why do you carry a gun?
            A. Because I can't throw a rock at 1200 fps.

Comment

Working...
            X