Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New from GA

hi all,
    i recently purchased a bersa thunder 380 duotone and love it! i recently got married, 1 week ago. to tell the truth, i bought it for my wife but decided to keep it for myself for EDC. i just can't get over how great this gun shoots.

i own a .357 mag and 12 gauge shotgun for HD. i haven't really been interested in guns for the last 10 years. bersa has really sparked my interest in guns again. great forum here!

Re: New from GA

welcome to our little playground & congrats on your marriage. i hope it works out well for both of you

these Bersa have a tendency to multiply. i can see a 9mm, the best of the Bersas IMHO, in your future.

trailblazer
    Trying to use fact & logic to sway the opinion of someone with an agenda is a complete waste of time & energy.

Comment

Re: New from GA

Let's see, you recently got married, bought your wife a gun for protection, but decided to keep it for yourself. You'll fit right in here at Bersa Chat
      BTW, how much is her insurance policy worth?
      Don't worry about the guns, send lawyers and money.

“The hardest thing to explain is the glaringly evident, which everyone has decided not to see.”
      Ayn Rand

Comment

Working...
      X