Hello, i'm new (FL).

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello, i'm new (FL).

New to Bersachat and Bersa. I'm a 32, originally from NY, moved to Tampa, FL when I was about 10.

Last week I picked up a BT380 in matte blue. Cleaned it before going to the range, then put a 50rd box of PMC Bronze FMJ's through it with no problems. I am taking the CCW class this coming weekend, and this 380 was my choice for carry. I also own a Springfield 1911 Mil-Spec, which I love. I've been shooting with my father since I was a young boy, and I've shot just about every handgun out there.

Thanks for having me, i'll see you around the boards.

Re: Hello, i'm new (FL).

welcome to BERSACHAT blueboost.. you'll find that you have a great little gun there in that bersa.. just be aware that bersa's have a tendecy to multiply, so you may want to make room for more...
    A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Comment

Originally posted by clag39 View Post
      welcome to BERSACHAT blueboost.. you'll find that you have a great little gun there in that bersa.. just be aware that bersa's have a tendecy to multiply, so you may want to make room for more...
      You're probably right ahead of time. I was originally set on the Thunder UC chambered in 9mm. It was impossible to find one, even after calls to Bersa, their distributors and all my LGS's. Hope to eventually get to feel one in the flesh so I can then pine away for it.

Comment

Welcome to Bersa Chat. Yeah, you're gonna love that Thunder 9UC, and it's gonna love you back, if you can actually find one.
        I'm no expert; I'm just, well...opinionated!

http://s884.photobucket.com/albums/ac47/p-t-max/

Comment

Welcome Blueboost. You will enjoy this site, and the help you can find when needed. I have 2 of the Bersa 9UC's and love them. So will you when you can get your hands on one. See you around the site.
          Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.

Comment

Originally posted by Blueboost View Post
            New to Bersachat and Bersa. I'm a 32, originally from NY, moved to Tampa, FL when I was about 10.

Last week I picked up a BT380 in matte blue. Cleaned it before going to the range, then put a 50rd box of PMC Bronze FMJ's through it with no problems. I am taking the CCW class this coming weekend, and this 380 was my choice for carry. I also own a Springfield 1911 Mil-Spec, which I love. I've been shooting with my father since I was a young boy, and I've shot just about every handgun out there.

Thanks for having me, i'll see you around the boards.
            Welcome to Bersa Chat. I don't see anywhere that you mentioned a Bersa 9uc, But your BT380 will make a nice carry gun.

I bet most of our members meant you will probably wind up owning a Bersa 9uc in the future.

I have a BT.380 and love it.
            In memory of our Founder, Michael T. June 15, 1946 - February 26, 2017

Comment

RC, pay attention. He mentioned in is 2nd post that he was originally set on getting a 9UC but couldn't find one. C'mon, man. If you can't keep up, take notes or something.
              I'm no expert; I'm just, well...opinionated!

http://s884.photobucket.com/albums/ac47/p-t-max/

Comment

Welcome Blueboost. A lot of friendly & helpful folks here, plus a few old sore heads, but they won't bother you much. Sit back & hang on!
                Think Green.......Recycle Congress

Certified Armed Infidel

Right Wing Extremist

Comment

Welcome to Bersa Chat, Blueboost! Glad to have you here

You'll love the Pro 9 UC, or better yet get the Pro 9 HC...humm, no the Pro 9 UC will serve you greater on concealment but the Pro 9 HC is so sweet to shoot thought... Oh what the heck, get the Pro 45 UC...
                  “Big bullets let in a lot of air and let out a lot of blood.”
                  -
                  Elmer Keith

Comment

Originally posted by p-t-max View Post
                    RC, pay attention. He mentioned in is 2nd post that he was originally set on getting a 9UC but couldn't find one. C'mon, man. If you can't keep up, take notes or something.
                    Thanks P-T , missed the second post, I don't need notes with with you guys as my back up I bet the 9uc will be in his hands sooner or later.
                    Last edited by Reginald Carstairs; 10-26-2010, 07:30 PM.
                    In memory of our Founder, Michael T. June 15, 1946 - February 26, 2017

Comment

OR< he could just get all three, both 9's and the 45. Sounds like a plan........

Bill
                      W.W.MT.D-----WHAT WOULD MICHAEL T DO?
                      NRA PATRON LIFE MEMBER

Comment

Why bother with a 9? Just jump to the .45.... Its 36 more and you love it.

Comment

Working...
                        X