Guess its about time

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guess its about time

I introduced myself in the proper forum.
    The names Joe,friends call me Yote.I live in a little wide spot on I-75 called Ringgold in north Georgia.Grew up on Cagle mountain,just north of Chattanooga Tn.
    I found the Bersa forums while researching the UC 45,then was invited over to Bersa chat.
    It's been all down hill from there.Sittin up till 2 and 3 in the morning reading threads and listening to wife fussing because now I've taken to double tasking ( on here while watching the Outdoor Channel and Sportsmens Channel ).

Anyway,I'll most likely be ordering my new Bersa this next week if the sale of my fish tank goes through.

Happy to meet y'all.
    Last edited by Yote; 12-03-2010, 10:07 AM.

Re: Guess its about time

welcome to the forum, Yote. I'm in NW SC near the Blue Ridge. Great folks here and you'll learn everything you need to know about Bersa's and more.
    "Those who hammer their guns into plows, will plow for those who do not." Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Welcome aboard Yote! Hang on and enjoy the ride!

In memory of our Founder, Michael T. June 15, 1946 - February 26, 2017.

Comment

Welcome Yote, great bunch of people here.
        Where are we going and why am I in this handbasket?

Si vis pacem, para bellum

Comment

Hello, Yote and welcome....
          There is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition and it lies between the pit of man's fears and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination. It is an area which we call the Bersa Chat Zone!

Comment

Thanks Y'all.

Comment

Working...
            X