Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oregon shooter new to Bersa

Howdy,

I'm glad to have found this Bersa forum. I look forward to reading much of the wisdom herein and chatting with some new folks.

I bought a nice looking new Bersa Thunder .380 at our local gun show. I cleaned all the excess factory oil off from it and then the wife and I took it out and warmed it up with 40 rounds. We're real happy with it. We looked for a long time for a mid size carry and think this one is just right for us.

We also like to shoot skeet and trap at our local shotgun club.
    DogTrot: A well worn path around familiar territory.

"We have mounted science and are now run away with."
    John Adams

Re: Oregon shooter new to Bersa

Welcome Dogtrot! My wife and I both love our BT380's. I hope you enjoy yours also! : )

-Pondy

Comment

Hello Oregon shooter. I am an Oregon shooter too! And my BT380 is one of the best of all that I have and shoot. In what area are you?
      Bigblock57
      BersaThunder380
      Visit my blog: http://blogalwarning.wordpress.com/

Comment

Welcome to the zoo .
        Certified Armed Infidel

“Those who make peaceful revolution impossible, make violent revolution inevitable.” John F. Kennedy.

John Bernard Books: I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them. Words to live by.

The purpose of the pistol is to stop a fight that somebody else has started, almost always at very short range.-Jeff Cooper

11,997 posts on the original Bersa Talk Still the King on total posts.

"Just say "Lay A Way"

"WWJBD" What Would James Bond Do?

SECURE our borders ,DEPORT all illegals STOP IMPORTATION OF HOMELESS MUSLIMS

TIME TO TAKE BACK AMERICA !

Comment

Hi DogTrot and welcome to Bersa Chat.. Congrats on your great new gun... I'm in OR also..

Comment

Welcome, DogTrot! The Thunder 380 is really a great little pistol. Accurate, reliable, and just the right size. Nice classic look, too. I'm sure you'll continue to be pleased with it.
            Thunder 45 UC Pro Matte Black
            Thunder 380 Nickel

Comment

welcome to the form great people good info all around
              Happy Holidays
              if you can read this thank a Teacher
              if it's in English thank a VET

Comment

welcome to BERSACHAT dogtrot.. the bersa is a great little gun for the money... just remember to hold on tight here for the ride, it gets bumpy sometimes !!!!!
                A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Comment

Welcome DogTrot:
                  Enjoy the Bersa !
                  There are a few of us webfeet on the board -- you'll see us around.
                  1) Never point (aim) a firearm at anything you do not plan to KILL !
                  2) The only safe firearm is one with action open !

Comment

Welcome to Bersa Chat from the Ole North State - Dog Trot! 3 hounds at my house too!!!!!!
                    Certified Armed Infidel Willing and Able ISIS Eliminator!!!!

Comment

Thanks for all the howdys and welcomes. I'm in Portland and the little lady and I like to drive out through the countryside and end up shooting the pistols at the Rainier Gun Club. Or if there is a secluded piece of forest land we'll have a little practice putting holes in paper. I'll have a few questions about the BT 380 I'm sure, but I'll see if I can find them already posted on the forum.

Nice to meet you folks. Thanks again for the welcomes.

Happy Holidays.
                      DogTrot: A well worn path around familiar territory.

"We have mounted science and are now run away with."
                      John Adams

Comment

Great to have you & the little lady here with us, DogTrot

Good Luck, Stay Safe & Happy New Year!
                        “Big bullets let in a lot of air and let out a lot of blood.”
                        -
                        Elmer Keith

Comment

Working...
                        X