New guy from North Eastern Pennsylvania

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New guy from North Eastern Pennsylvania

Hello everybody. Mark here from the Pocono Mountains in Pennsylvania.

I was looking for a mid to full size 380 pistol, so last month after a lot of research purchased a BP380CC. Very pleased with the accuracy and its soft shooting feel. Since I was so pleased with it, not long after that, picked up another Bersa, a Thunder 380 Duo Tone. I'm loving this even more than I thought.

Glad to be here and looking fwd to learning more about all things Bersa.
    Clinging to my Bible and Guns

Welcome Mark40 & you come to the right place to learn about Bersas. I see you already are experiencing a bit of Bersaitis, the craving for more Bersas. Wait 'til you get your hands on a TPRC 9mm or maybe the 40S&W.
    Think Green.......Recycle Congress

Certified Armed Infidel

Right Wing Extremist

Comment

Originally posted by Mark40 View Post
      We're glad you're here, too, Mark! We're not a Bersas Anonymous that try to get you to quit....more like a Bersas Unanimous.

Never give the devil a ride. He will always want to drive.

Comment

Welcome Mark40.....if you liked those?......wait til you try the PLUS!
        Certified Armed Infidel

Comment

Welcome Mark40. I used to get to your neck of the woods when my brother lived in Lake Ariel. That was many moons
          ago.
          Montani Semper Liberi

Comment

Hello everybody. Mark here from the Pocono Mountains in Pennsylvania.

I was looking for a mid to full size 380 pistol, so last month after a lot of research purchased a BP380CC. Very pleased with the accuracy and its soft shooting feel. Since I was so pleased with it, not long after that, picked up another Bersa, a Thunder 380 Duo Tone. I'm loving this even more than I thought.

Yeah, and in a few months, you'll find another Bersa you just "got to have"! Lol. They tend to multiply in your gun safe. Hello and welcome from Indiana.

Comment

Thanks everybody for the warm welcome.

Comment

RUN.........Bresas tend to multiply, especially if you keep them in a warm leather enclosure. Welcome to the addiction
                W.W.MT.D-----WHAT WOULD MICHAEL T DO?
                NRA PATRON LIFE MEMBER

Comment

Bersas....stoopid autocorrect
                  W.W.MT.D-----WHAT WOULD MICHAEL T DO?
                  NRA PATRON LIFE MEMBER

Comment

Do you guys have a Crystal Ball? Because it's happened already......walked into the LGS and he had a used Thunder 22 in the case. Multiplication has begun.

Comment

No crystal ball, just experience. Many of us have double digit Bersas in the safe.
                      Think Green.......Recycle Congress

Certified Armed Infidel

Right Wing Extremist

Comment

Do you guys have a Crystal Ball? Because it's happened already......walked into the LGS and he had a used Thunder 22 in the case. Multiplication has begun.
                        LOL...told ya.

Comment

Welcome to the fold. Bersa makes great firearms. I got a Bersa 9mm in 2010. Lord knows how many rounds I have put through that Bersa. But it is still going strong as ever.
                          TO BE UNARMED IS TO BE A VICTIM

Comment

Working...
                          X