Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New BT 380 owner from Arizona

Howdy all,

Just rediscovered the forum after picking up a BT 380 last week. I'll start by saying I knew absolutely nothing about Bersa just a week ago and this was an impulse buy, however, after firing 200 rounds through it, I'm wondering why I never got one long ago. I'm amazed at how smooth this pistol feeds, fires and ejects rounds. And the trigger, very nice. Out of the box, and after a clean & lube, it has a DA pull of 7-1/2# and SA of 3-3/4#. No wonder it's extremely accurate. Anyway, I'm glad to be here as a new Bersa owner and have a lot of reading to do.

Welcome bc17a! I love my BT380's .... I love all of them!

Comment

Welcome to Bersa Chat bc17a. Glad you found us.
      Think Green.......Recycle Congress

Certified Armed Infidel

Right Wing Extremist

Comment

Welcome to the club. You picked a fine gun. I have 5 of the 380's....probably my most carried gun.
        Certified Armed Infidel

Comment

Welcome neighbor

Comment

Good for you, got the "Name" piece. That's ok because as we've always said, Bersaitis causes each to call to it's brothers. Soon you'll find you've got the 9mm, then the 45 or maybe a BP9cc. No worries, you'll have the whole bag soon......hehehe
            W.W.MT.D-----WHAT WOULD MICHAEL T DO?
            NRA PATRON LIFE MEMBER

Comment

bc17a- welcome to the forum. I'm a newbie to Bersa [BT380] and the forum. These guys told me upon entry I'd getting more Bersa firearms, and it only took a mere six-days for that to happen [BT22LR]. Enjoy you new BT 380 and the Bersa Chat Forum.
              Clinging to my Bible and Guns

Comment

Thanks for the warm welcome. I've been eyeing the Pro 40 since that's the only caliber I don't own yet.

Comment

I have the Firestorm Mini 40 (same as Thunder UC40) & the Thunder HC40. I prefer the HC40. The extra weight & muzzle length tames the felt recoil
                  Think Green.......Recycle Congress

Certified Armed Infidel

Right Wing Extremist

Comment

Welcome from Ohio.
                    KEEP YOUR POWDER DRY

Comment

Hello and welcome from Indiana OP! That Thunder is a wonderful handgun...congratulations!

Comment

Hello Rock!
                        If you don't know where it is, find Tortilla Flats on a map a go pay a visit. Very interesting, winding, undulating drive through the desert to get there and a nice restaurant at the end of the road. And a bridge that might scare hell out of if you if you're on a motorcycle. And LOTS of desert on the way to stop and murder all kinds of stuff. I hope you love your Bersa as much as I do my 380 Plus!!

I spent almost 18 years living in Phoenix. Now in Nampa, Idaho. Idaho is just as gun-friendly as AZ.

Comment

Working...
                        X