New Fanatic Bersa of Argentina

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Fanatic Bersa of Argentina

I am new in the forum. He sent to them cordial greetings and happy 2011!! I am Carlos, of Buenos Aires Argentina

Re: New Fanatic Bersa of Argentina

Welcome to the board You will find this a friendly place . couple old grumps . But mostly friendly
    Certified Armed Infidel

“Those who make peaceful revolution impossible, make violent revolution inevitable.” John F. Kennedy.

John Bernard Books: I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them. Words to live by.

The purpose of the pistol is to stop a fight that somebody else has started, almost always at very short range.-Jeff Cooper

11,997 posts on the original Bersa Talk Still the King on total posts.

"Just say "Lay A Way"

"WWJBD" What Would James Bond Do?

SECURE our borders ,DEPORT all illegals STOP IMPORTATION OF HOMELESS MUSLIMS

TIME TO TAKE BACK AMERICA !

Comment

Bienvenido a Bersachat Carlos. Nuestra casa es su casa por todo lo Bersa. Si bien podemos ir por la tangente estamos buen grupo de personas. He descubierto que Google Translate es un buen programa para el uso de la traducción. Se pone los verbos y tensa corregir la mayoría de las veces. Por favor, disfrute de su estancia con nosotros.
      Last edited by Liveneasy; 01-03-2011, 05:27 PM.
      Certified Armed Infidel

Si vis pacem, para bellum <if you want peace, prepare for war>

Comment

Bienvenido Carlos! Este lugar está lleno de fanáticos Bersa. Un montón de gente buena y muchos de los conocimientos aquí. Mantenga al día sobre todas las cosas Bersa.
        Don't worry about the guns, send lawyers and money.

“The hardest thing to explain is the glaringly evident, which everyone has decided not to see.”
        Ayn Rand

Comment

Thanks guys, I'll use Google translator to communicate my apologies for my lack of knowledge of English language.
          I hope I can learn a lot from you and provide information from here.
          Best regards

Comment

Welcome to Bersa Chat, Carlos..

Happy 2011 to you!
            There is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition and it lies between the pit of man's fears and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination. It is an area which we call the Bersa Chat Zone!

Comment

Bienvenido Carlos, Welcome to Bersa Chat. ciao
              In memory of our Founder, Michael T. June 15, 1946 - February 26, 2017

Comment

Welcome Carlos.
                Think Green.......Recycle Congress

Certified Armed Infidel

Right Wing Extremist

Comment

Bienvenido Carlos, aquí a la orden en todo lo que se pueda. Este foro se compone de mucha gente buena......un tanto locuaz, pero muy buena y siempre
                  dispuestos a ayudar y compartir.

¡Bienvenido!

Comment

Welcome to Bersa Chat Carlos!!!
                    Certified Armed Infidel Willing and Able ISIS Eliminator!!!!

Comment

Very Nice to have you here, Carlos! Welcome to Bersa Chat I've been on several gun forums and websites in your area trying to find out more details about the new BP/CC.

http://www.fullaventura.com/sitios/g.../gunsmith8.php

http://www.zonamilitar.com.ar

Fuerzas de Defensa de la República Argentina

There are 740,416 registered users in Argentina; 95.6% of them are men. (5) Approximately 3% of the population over 20 years of age owns a firearm legally.

Happy New Year!
                      “Big bullets let in a lot of air and let out a lot of blood.”
                      -
                      Elmer Keith

Comment

Okay guys! Are we gonna have to have a 'push one for english' button? Wish I could remember some of my high school spanish. 'Course it was the 'castillian' spanish & I found out it wasn't much good in Mexico!
                        Think Green.......Recycle Congress

Certified Armed Infidel

Right Wing Extremist

Comment

welcome to the form great people here good info all around
                          if you can read this thank a Teacher
                          if it's in English thank a VET

Comment

Originally posted by mitchr View Post
                            Okay guys! Are we gonna have to have a 'push one for english' button? Wish I could remember some of my high school spanish. 'Course it was the 'castillian' spanish & I found out it wasn't much good in Mexico!
                            Welcome to my World, Mitch

Lord of Mercy, looking for results about the new BP/CC down-under/South America has been a job, lol

But on the comments from other forums members down south, they LOVE their Bersas! They are a fun, tight group too. Each is doing the same as us here, helping each other Some really funny stuff too...
                            “Big bullets let in a lot of air and let out a lot of blood.”
                            -
                            Elmer Keith

Comment

welcome!

Is the BP9 out in argentina yet?

Comment

Working...
                              X