Greetings From South Africa

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Greetings From South Africa

Hi .... I am in the process of licensing a Bersa Mod 23 in 22LR. Looking forward to interesting discussion on this little pistol.
    tx

Re: Greetings From South Africa

Welcome to Bersa Chat armed. It's great to hear from you! By licensing, you mean you will be able to carry it?
    Think Green.......Recycle Congress

Certified Armed Infidel

Right Wing Extremist

Comment

Welcome armed....I am not familiar with the Mod 23, but have 3 of the 380's, and 2 of the 9mm. All good shooters.

I made a couple trips down your way back in the late 60's. Capetown, Durban, East London, Port Elizabeth and on up the east coast to Mombasa. I was introduced to a drink called Cane. I learned quickly that too much will give you a headache!
      Certified Armed Infidel

Comment

Welcome to Bersachat!
        Certified Armed Infidel
        كافر

Comment

Welcome! I have a few of the Bersa 22's and they are all good shooters!

Comment

Howdy, armed! Welcome to Bersa Chat. From what I hear from a former South African missionary, a pistol is a good thing to have there. Keep us informed about the Mod 23....you can probably tell us a good deal more about it than most of us know.
            Never give the devil a ride. He will always want to drive.

Comment

Welcome. I too have made a few trips to your end of the world.
              So, how well do you think a big order from Nando's will ship?

Stoopid phone.
              "The kindest, most sensitive guy on the entire internet."

Comment

Hi Mitchr.... that's correct. Once licensed, you can carry. Licenses for self defence are valid for 5 years. Licenses for sport shooting are valid for 10 years. Got to try it out before i made the decision to purchase it and what a little gem.
                Am going through the process of licensing it as my daughter has expressed an interest to start shooting and this will be the perfect training platform. I participate locally in IPSC and IDPA DMG (Defensive Multi Gun)
                thanks all for the warm welcome.

Comment

Welcome to the zoo armed.
                  A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Comment

Working...
                  X