Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Presentation

Hey,
    I'm a Italian guns and I have a Bersa M 85 Nikel caliber 380 ACP are my favorite guns!
    Thank you for this nice forum :)
    Alessandro
    Greetings from Italy

Very welcome one who communicates in Italian

Re: Presentation

Welcome sparviero! Lots of good information here! Enjoy the forum!

Comment

Yeah, welcome sparviero..the T 380's have been a hit with me.
      Benvenuto amico

(lo non parlo)
      Certified Armed Infidel

Comment

Welcome to Bersa Chat. Guess you're the first from Italy!
        Think Green.......Recycle Congress

Certified Armed Infidel

Right Wing Extremist

Comment

Originally posted by sparviero View Post

Very welcome one who communicates in Italian
          Don't worry about not communicating so well in English. We have lots of folk here that have that problem. Most of them live in Kentucky, Tennessee, and Texas!

Comment

Originally posted by Pond Scum View Post
            Don't worry about not communicating so well in English. We have lots of folk here that have that problem. Most of them live in Kentucky, Tennessee, and Texas!
            Hah!......I was gonna say- redneck is my native tongue, but I do speak a little English its difficult though!
            Certified Armed Infidel

Comment

Originally posted by Pond Scum View Post
              hey watch it! I resemble that remark!!
              or is it resent that remark?? ����

Comment

Originally posted by brojohn View Post
                Hah!......I was gonna say- redneck is my native tongue, but I do speak a little English its difficult though!
                Add Alabama to the list! Haha!

Just funning you guys. We were just in Dublin and Liverpool and I understand "Southern" a whole lot better than I understood those guys!

Comment

Thank you all for the warm welcome.
                  Thank you

Comment

Ciao, sparviero! You live in an area of Italy that we don't hear much about, but I just explored Udine on Google Maps. It looks like a good place for great food and an occasional trip to the mountains. I understand that Italy has some very restrictive laws about permission to buy firearms (nulla osta all'acquisto) and it is very difficult to get a carry permit. Since your choices are limited in selecting firearms, I'm happy that you selected a Bersa. That tells us that you have very good taste, which reminds me of another thing we have in common at Bersa Chat--talking about food! Do you ever stuff your bauletti with bacon instead of ham?
                    Never give the devil a ride. He will always want to drive.

Comment

Benvenuti a Bersa chat..

Comment

About time we got someone here that knows how to talk with their hands! Welcome aboard Sparviero! Glad to have you!

In memory of our Founder, Michael T. June 15, 1946 - February 26, 2017.

Comment

Welcome from Ky .
                          Certified Armed Infidel

“Those who make peaceful revolution impossible, make violent revolution inevitable.” John F. Kennedy.

John Bernard Books: I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them. Words to live by.

The purpose of the pistol is to stop a fight that somebody else has started, almost always at very short range.-Jeff Cooper

11,997 posts on the original Bersa Talk Still the King on total posts.

"Just say "Lay A Way"

"WWJBD" What Would James Bond Do?

SECURE our borders ,DEPORT all illegals STOP IMPORTATION OF HOMELESS MUSLIMS

TIME TO TAKE BACK AMERICA !

Comment

Welcome to BERSA CHAT Sparviero. My wife speaks Italian, but never learned it myself.
                            A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Comment

Benvenuto Amico Alessandro,We welcome you to BersaChat.Sit back,relax and enjoy the ride !!!!!!
                              Are You Ready America ????
                              Certified Armed Infidel

Comment

Working...
                              X