Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Philippines

Hi, it's my pleasure to be the first here

I'm from Philippines (Cebu in particular), home of the maker of American Classic II 1911s.
    Last edited by Bersa9mm; 04-07-2010, 08:35 PM.

welcome to the nut house.. a lot of great people here.. enjoy and stay safe
    A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Comment

Welcome. These guys and gals are really helpful.

Sto
      The truth of the matter is that you always know the right thing to do. The hard part is doing it.

Comment

Hello and welcome to Bersa Chat.

Comment

Welcome to Bersa chat.
          Hang on and enjoy the ride.

Comment

Hi B9 and welcome to Bersachat..

Comment

Welcome Bersa9mm. Can you do me a favor and walk over to the American Classic factory and pick me up a blued Commander? I'll let you know where to send it once you have it ;)

For any government agents who may be monitoring this thread, the above was a joke and I do not seriously expect, or want, Mr. Bersa9mm to attempt to illegally obtain/transport a firearm for me.

Bronson
              Those who expect to reap the benefits of freedom, must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it. – Thomas Paine

Comment

Welcome to the family Their a little strange But harmless
                Certified Armed Infidel

“Those who make peaceful revolution impossible, make violent revolution inevitable.” John F. Kennedy.

John Bernard Books: I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them. Words to live by.

The purpose of the pistol is to stop a fight that somebody else has started, almost always at very short range.-Jeff Cooper

11,997 posts on the original Bersa Talk Still the King on total posts.

"Just say "Lay A Way"

"WWJBD" What Would James Bond Do?

SECURE our borders ,DEPORT all illegals STOP IMPORTATION OF HOMELESS MUSLIMS

TIME TO TAKE BACK AMERICA !

Comment

welcome, glad to have you!

Comment

Welcome Bersa9mm. Like Bronson, wouldn't ask you to do anything illegal. But, do you know the folks at Metro Arms?? Maybe wrangle a special price for Bersa Chat members??
                    Think Green.......Recycle Congress

Certified Armed Infidel

Right Wing Extremist

Comment

Welcome Bersa9mm good to see you made it over

Comment

Hi everyone! Very nice people here.

Metro Arms factory is a one-hour plane travel from my place. I'll be going there sometime in June

My LGS is very noisy and has plenty of stocks on display, oh well the 1911s were chatting among themselves .

i'll be getting the chrome commander soon
                        Last edited by Bersa9mm; 04-08-2010, 08:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael T View Post
                          Welcome to the family Their a little strange But harmless
                          i think most of them are harmless. i am not to sure about ALL of them !!
                          A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Comment

Welcome to "Animal House" Bersa9mm. Glad to have you. Please watch out for Mason though, as he will try to sell you tin foil hats.
                            Think before you speak.

Comment

Re: Philippines

Many Welcomes My Friend!

Very glad to see you once again. Very few from other countries we get to know and proud I've meet you, E!

Hope we can get together one day and shoot a few rounds at your local firing range. I'll supply the ammo, lol

Best Wishes and Stay Safe,

NCFly
                              “Big bullets let in a lot of air and let out a lot of blood.”
                              -
                              Elmer Keith

Comment

Working...
                              X