Hello, from Argentina

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello, from Argentina

Hi guys, I'm Rafa from Argentina, just bought a BP9CC, paperwork is delayed becouse of the quarantine, it might take months before I can take it home.

That is rough wait. But when you do get her, you will love that little pistol. Use this time to save and stock up on ammo so you may give her a proper welcome!
    Speaking of welcomes... Welcome to BersaChat!

In memory of our Founder, Michael T. June 15, 1946 - February 26, 2017.

Comment

I beat Mitchr

Comment

Welcome to Bersa Chat Ruta9. I was late 'cause I been out finishing up a paint job I started last year!
        Think Green.......Recycle Congress

Certified Armed Infidel

Right Wing Extremist

Comment

Originally posted by TuxAir View Post
          That is rough wait. But when you do get her, you will love that little pistol. Use this time to save and stock up on ammo so you may give her a proper welcome!
          Speaking of welcomes... Welcome to BersaChat!
          Thanks, that is a really good idea, but here it's illegal to buy ammo if you do not already legally own a gun, and this is my first gun, so I was checking out some holsters, laser sights, cleaning kits and other fun stuff I can buy until I get it.
          I got a really sweet deal, just about 180 US dollars brand new, that's one of the benefits of having the factory in our own backyard

Comment

Welcome to the club Ruta9. Hope you get your gun soon.
            Certified Armed Infidel

Comment

Welcome Rafa. Wow, $180. That is one great deal.
              Certified Armed Infidel

Comment

Ruta9,

We need to celebrate when you get your new gun. You can start by inviting RC down for a good Asado! I'll even being the chimichurri.

From the the Mother-Ship via Tapatalk.

In memory of our Founder, Michael T. June 15, 1946 - February 26, 2017

Comment

Now I'm hungry. Thanks RC.

Comment

Originally posted by Reginald Carstairs View Post
                    Ruta9,

We need to celebrate when you get your new gun. You can start by inviting RC down for a good Asado! I'll even being the chimichurri.

Sure thing RC, whenever I get my gun we'll celebrate, Asado and empanadas at home. I'll wait for you for about 20 minutes if you don't make it in time I'll start without you. I'll just have to add my own chimichurri

I just got an email from big brother, they say their only active office is the one in Buenos Aires(I live in Patagonia), so I have to wait until my local office is open to get the paperwork started.

Another thing, what kind of finish do you like best on the BP9CC? matte black, duotone, nickel or cerakote?

Comment

Now I'm hungry. Real Patagonian asado and chimichurri.
                      Certified Armed Infidel

Comment

I don't have a BP9CC so I can't answer your finish question. Someone may pipe in on that question.

You are giving my 20 minutes from Florida to Patagonia. In that case you can make that 36 hour round trip to Buenos Aires. LOL

I know you will enjoy that new gun.

In memory of our Founder, Michael T. June 15, 1946 - February 26, 2017

Comment

I don't care for nickle because of the extra care with cleaning solutions. I like Hoppes #9 for the bore & it, as well as anything with ammonia in it is a no-no. My wife's .22 is nickle & nickle safe products just don't seem to get the bore clean, as easily as Hoppes. The bore isn't nickle, but you can't help but get it on the outside & where the nickle stops is the easiest place to get something started. Maybe I'm paranoid, but it's Marty's pistol, not my own, so gotta be extra careful.

If the slide & barrel are black on the duo tone, that'd look good. My .380 Plus is black with silver frame. I don't know about cerakote as I've not used it. I guess I'd vote for matte black, although holster wear would be a consideration.
                          Think Green.......Recycle Congress

Certified Armed Infidel

Right Wing Extremist

Comment

Originally posted by mitchr View Post
                            If the slide & barrel are black on the duo tone, that'd look good. My .380 Plus is black with silver frame. I don't know about cerakote as I've not used it. I guess I'd vote for matte black, although holster wear would be a consideration.

76813032_1665437130303219_8087938956023550700_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-lga3-2.cdninstagram.com&_nc_cat=103&_nc_ohc=6F4zCZZu_cwAX9rVbbe&oh=58ebd9b17219152d2f12db15d1003f71&oe=5F1A3486.jpg
                            The duotone is black frame with grey slide, the nickel one is silver slide with black frame. Cerakote comes in different colors like brown, green, pink...

Hey RC I'll let you know when the asado will be beforehand, Those 20 min tolerance, meant don't be late, so the asado doesn't dry up.
                            If you'd like to bring something to toss on the grill you are welcome, I'm guessing you have lots of yummy fish in Florida.

Comment

Working...
                            X