Clear All

Re: Missouri

Welcome to Bersa Chat.
    Think Green.......Recycle Congress

Certified Armed Infidel

Right Wing Extremist

Comment

Welcome TinCanMan. This is a great forum with lots of friendly people. It that redtail hawk in your avatar picture your bird, or just a photo you picked you picked up somewhere. You can PM me if you don't want to answer publicly.
      What is best in life? The open steppe, fleet horse, falcons at your wrist, and the wind in your hair.

Comment

Thanks Gyrkin. My son took that pic. The bird was sitting on a wire in back of where we live. I think he said it was a red tailed hawk.

Comment

Hi, I have not been very active here in a long time, so this is kind of a re-introduction. I'm in Joplin, Mo and just got another Bersa, the one in my avatar. It's a 2014 model Ellet Bros. exclusive. All black except, trigger, hammer and most levers and buttons are stainless. I picked it up today for $199. Actually $209 because the shop threw in an extra mag for $10.
          I was wondering if any of you SW Mo. shooters are using the Outdoors Addicts range in Oronogo, north of Webb City? They have gotten grief from local residents, stories I find hard to believe. It's a nice range, good pistol stations with a place for targets and steel targets. It's $10 a day, you can buy a 6 visit pass that knocks that down some.
          I'll see if I can get a pic up here of my new toyClick image for larger version

Name:	20171020_172209_resized (1).jpg
Views:	2
Size:	217.6 KB
ID:	600719

Comment

Welcome back cherokee

Nice lookin piece at a good price.

I can't help you on the range it's a little far stretch from the center of Texas

Someone a little closer may be along in a bit that knows about it.

regards jab
            Long story short, jab is a male.
            Active member in Bersa Forums since 03-13-2005.

Certified Armed Infidel

Comment

No knowledge of that range's problems, but seems it's becoming a common problem. Folks move into an area, then start a fight about the noise, etc, etc. Just waiting for it to happen with the range I use.
              Think Green.......Recycle Congress

Certified Armed Infidel

Right Wing Extremist

Comment

Hello and welcome back! That is a good looking Bersa you picked up there!

Comment

Working...
                X