Minnesota

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Minnesota

I am in the Twin Cities and shoot as often as possible. Primary carry choice is currently either a BTUC45 in Nickel or a Sig 229 in Black Stainless. Love them both
    sigpic
    1,000 Posts on Bersatalk.com

Minnesota

I reside in a NW suburb of Minneapolis. Just re-introduced myself to handguns about a year ago (although I have owned many for years). I shoot at both indoor and outdoor ranges with friends and another BT / BC member. Own several Bersa / Firestorm pistols which are my favorite to shoot and are also my primary carry guns.
    Tomorrow is one day closer to November.

Comment

Re: Minnesota

Hi, I live in Lakeville. I'm always looking for a good place to shoot (not with some guy next to me with a hand held cannon) I have shot at the Burnsville pistol range but looking for somewhere else, does anybody have an idea?

Comment

Its a heck of a ride for you but I am a member at Isanti County Sportsmens Club in Cambridge. Very resonable anual fee and then you get a pistol, shotgun, and rifle range available for your use anytime. Guest fee is 5 bucks. You are responsible for policing your brass, and occasionally may be asked to help at a function. Pretty good IMHO. Closer to you is Bill's Gun Shop and Range in Robbinsdale. Pretty decent setup, 20 bucks gets you all the time you want but you have to buy their ammo and you don't get to pick up the brass. Nice facility tho
        sigpic

Comment

I'm in Minneapolis proper and have shot at both Bill's (Blaine and Robbinsdale) BPR, as well as Ahlman's in Fairabult.
          Steve_G

Comment

I shoot at the SCAPSA quite often and at the Willmar pistol club. I have shot at all the ranges mentioned in the cities, and my cousin is actually a member at Isanti I believe.

Shooting is very fun no matter where you do it ussually!!!

RCG
            I mean ill will toward none............

...........it's that you shoot!

Comment

Just joined. I'm from the Minneapolis/St. Paul area. Currently use a Thunder 380 7+1 for my carry gun. I'm thinking about selling it and buying the Thunder 380 Plus hi-capacity model. Does anyone here own one and if so, is it much different in size, etc.? I can't seem to find a retail store that carries the Plus to actually hold one. Used to carry a Taurus PT709 Slim, but with my arthritic hands, the recoil is too much. More stopping power than the 380, but if you can't hit what you're aiming at it doesn't help.

OF60

Comment

The plus will be considerably larger. I find the 380CC a joy to carry when I can't carry something larger. Good luck with the search
                sigpic

Comment

Mankato MN

New guy in MN. Gonna pick up an American Classic II 1911 next month so figured it was wise to join this forum so I can learn from the people that own them. Hope to have fun and learn what can. Mike

Comment

Re: Mankato MN

An excellent choice, 1911nut! Welcome to BersaChat, the home of ex-perts and current perts. Enjoy your AC II and the board.
                    Never give the devil a ride. He will always want to drive.

Comment

Welcome to BC.
                      Good Choice ! High value, low $$, entry level 1911 types AC's are !
                      Have fun and shoot safely !
                      1) Never point (aim) a firearm at anything you do not plan to KILL !
                      2) The only safe firearm is one with action open !

Comment

welcome to BERSACHAT 1911nut.... buckle up & hang on for the flight around here....
                        A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Comment

You here!! Warning the ride can get bumpy at times. We have a few known trouble makers Mitch . NCfly, and about 2000 more. .
                          Certified Armed Infidel

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible, make violent revolution inevitable. John F. Kennedy.

John Bernard Books: I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them. Words to live by.

The purpose of the pistol is to stop a fight that somebody else has started, almost always at very short range.-Jeff Cooper

11,997 posts on the original Bersa Talk Still the King on total posts.

"Just say "Lay A Way"

"WWJBD" What Would James Bond Do?

SECURE our borders ,DEPORT all illegals STOP IMPORTATION OF HOMELESS MUSLIMS

TIME TO TAKE BACK AMERICA !

Comment

Didn't Mitchr go on vacation with DK?........
                            W.W.MT.D-----WHAT WOULD MICHAEL T DO?
                            NRA PATRON LIFE MEMBER

Comment

Welcome. I spent a little time up in Mankato. Like it better when the weather is nice, that's for sure.

Comment

Working...
                              X