Ohio

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Ohio

Welcome to Bersa Chat Posner. That means you still have money to buy your second one. Bersas like company.
    Think Green.......Recycle Congress

Certified Armed Infidel

Right Wing Extremist

Comment

I live in Northwest Ohio. My indoor range is Shooters in Maumee, Ohio. Years ago I had a Bersa Thunder 380 but sold it. I just acquired a new one yesterday and will take it to the range tomorrow. I will keep everyone posted.
      Mark

Comment

Howdy, grand_cru....welcome to Bersa Chat. There's nothing quite like reviving an old love affair. Hope you enjoy the new one.

And belated greetings to shakes and Posner......This is why we've got mitchr as the official door greeter. Nothing much gets passed him.
        Never give the devil a ride. He will always want to drive.

Comment

A long time between posts, so welcome, again, Mark. Yeah, interested in how it does. I suppose you've already read about clean & lube before the first range trip?
          Think Green.......Recycle Congress

Certified Armed Infidel

Right Wing Extremist

Comment

Yep...cleaned and lubed yesterday. This morning I took it to the range--only had one 50 count box of GECO 380 FMJ...my new Bersa Thunder 380 performed flawlessly. No hiccups. I have to say it is a lot more fun to shoot than my Beretta 85FS Cheetah...and a lot cheaper investment. I believe I may invest in some spiffy wood grips. It's my contention that a gun that looks cool shoots better.
            Mark
            Last edited by grand_cru; 03-10-2018, 01:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by grand_cru View Post
              Yep...cleaned and lubed yesterday. This morning I took it to the range--only had one 50 count box of GECO 380 FMJ...my new Bersa Thunder 380 performed flawlessly. No hiccups. I have to say it is a lot more fun to shoot than my Beretta 85FS Cheetah...and a lot cheaper investment. I believe I may invest in some spiffy wood grips. It's my contention that a gun that looks cool shoots better.
              Mark
              Bersa pistols are very underrated, and yours is proof of it. Welcome to the site from Indiana!

Comment

Working...
              X