Pennsylvania

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Pennsylvania

Welcome to Bersa Chat. Nice find! You might like to browse out "Out Of Production" sub forum.
    Think Green.......Recycle Congress

Certified Armed Infidel

Right Wing Extremist

Comment

I am a little confused in that I am not allowed to post new threads but I am allowed to reply to threads? Well, anyway I just wanted to say hello as a new member ( I may be in the wrong place to do that). I am about 40 miles Northwest of Philly. I have only one Bersa pistol but I like it and have questions about how the action works. Hope everyone is doing well here. I'll search for the proper place to ask questions about my BP9cc. Thanks everyone.

Comment

Welcome to Bersa Chat. One of the administrators may have an answer why you can't start a thread & I'm sure someone can answer any question you have about Bersas. They're addictive, so be prepared to change that "only one" thing.

Certified Armed Infidel

Right Wing Extremist

Comment

Where are my manners? To my shock I find that I've never officially greeted anyone on Bersa Chat from Pennsylvania! I've been there a few times and said hello, but that doesn't excuse my rudeness here. So, Woodsman22, I am glad that you and your fellow Keystoners have signed up. Would you please pass that along?
          Never give the devil a ride. He will always want to drive.

Comment

Originally posted by Woodsman22 View Post
            I am a little confused in that I am not allowed to post new threads but I am allowed to reply to threads? Well, anyway I just wanted to say hello as a new member ( I may be in the wrong place to do that). I am about 40 miles Northwest of Philly. I have only one Bersa pistol but I like it and have questions about how the action works. Hope everyone is doing well here. I'll search for the proper place to ask questions about my BP9cc. Thanks everyone.
            Welcome aboard from our benighted state capital. I have two old .32 Bersa Lusbers, Models 84 and 844.

Comment

Originally posted by Woodsman22 View Post
              Hello and welcome from Indiana!

Comment

Hello there my name is Vinny from the Scranton area. Anyone else from the surrounding area?

Comment

I've driven through Scranton a couple of times, does that count?
                  "The kindest, most sensitive guy on the entire internet."

Comment

Hello all. From Western PA area. First time on here. I have a Bersa Thunder 380 CC, which has been great.

Comment

Welcome to the forum pebjgb. My wife & I have the CC, She carries hers.

Certified Armed Infidel

Right Wing Extremist

Comment

Originally posted by pebjgb View Post
                        Hello all. From Western PA area. First time on here. I have a Bersa Thunder 380 CC, which has been great.
                        Hello and welcome from Indiana! My wife is from New Castle.

Comment

Was born and raised as a farm boy near Bloomsburg. But that was back in late 40s, 50s, to mid 60s. I-80 was being built when I left.
                          Sorry looks back.
                          Worry looks around.
                          Faith looks up.

Comment

Working...
                          X