Florida

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Florida

Greetings HammerheaD and Palehorse Six! I don't like being in crowds, but I make an exception with Bersa Chat members.
    Never give the devil a ride. He will always want to drive.

Comment

Thanks for the welcome, Mitch. Good feedback. I'm very particular about my triggers I LOVE the trigger on the Thunder series, and the size (and capacity) of the UC9 is optimal for my purposes. Thanks, again.

Comment

Thanks for the welcome, Gun Sane!

Comment

After retiring to my home state of Florida (Jacksonville) following 26 years of world travel courtesy of the USN, I wanted to do two things: learn to play a guitar and shoot handguns...Well, unfortunately three guitars are gathering dust as I apparently suffer from a severe and incurable lack of talent, but the handguns -revolvers and semis- are my number one hobby and number TWO passion and, with the blessing of my wonderful wife (number ONE passion), a major diversion for me. I have several handguns and reload for a number of calibers which helps me to shoot often. The Bersa T380CC has been on my radar for some time and I have been lurking here trying to learn more about it. Last week I purchased one. Within 150 rounds I was shooting better and more accurately than I have ever shot before with any handgun, blowing the bullseye out of a target at 7 yards the very first time out. I am hooked, really hooked and now think I'll buy a PLUS version just because. Thank you for allowing me to join this forum.

Comment

Hello Anchorman and welcome aboard.

Comment

Thanks OysterMan. NW Florida? Born and raised in Chipley.

Comment

Welcome Anchorman..... the BT380 CC is a fine shooter....I have 2. Don't overlook the 3T80 Plus model.
                Certified Armed Infidel

Comment

Welcome Anchorman. We have an "Ammo" sub forum with some good info on reloading, as well as water jug tests for SD ammo.
                  Think Green.......Recycle Congress

Certified Armed Infidel

Right Wing Extremist

Comment

Thanks brojohn. Looking for a T380 Plus but they are hard to find.

Comment

Thanks mitchr.

Comment

Hello from Lakeland, .just bought myself a Bersa 380 CC. Nice little gun, .I have large hands and it seems to fit me fairly well. We'll see after the first trip to the range.

Comment

Welcome to the club SteveT.... You will like the CC......it has a awfully good trigger for a small hammer gun.
                          Certified Armed Infidel

Comment

Welcome SteveT. After the CC, there's the standard Thunder, then the Plus (15 rounder so larger grip), the Combat, the Combat Plus, etc, etc & that's, just the .380s. Oh, if'n you like ugly guns, there's the BP380CC. You're just getting started!
                            Think Green.......Recycle Congress

Certified Armed Infidel

Right Wing Extremist

Comment

Glad you're here, SteveT. My wife, the Princess, has our 380CC as her carry. I'm still waiting to get it back.
                              Never give the devil a ride. He will always want to drive.

Comment

Originally posted by SteveT View Post
                                Hello from Lakeland, .just bought myself a Bersa 380 CC. Nice little gun, .I have large hands and it seems to fit me fairly well. We'll see after the first trip to the range.
                                Hello and welcome from Indiana!

Comment

Working...
                                X