Kentucky

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Kentucky

Welcome to Bersa Chat Aardvark. The Thunder .380 was my wife's 1st choice also.
    Think Green.......Recycle Congress

Certified Armed Infidel

Right Wing Extremist

Comment

Originally posted by Aardvark View Post
      Hallo from Lexington KY... picking up the Bersa for my wife in a couple days, and then get her to a CCW class post haste. Checked the forum looking for a good CC holster for her, was pleased with the depth of the forums here. Love the Bersa, Im a wheel guy myself but think she chose a good one.
      Hello and welcome from Indiana!

Comment

Hi everyone! New to bersachat and thought I would take the time to say hello! I'm from south-east Ky.

Comment

Glad to meet you, denny! I've been through your area several times on the way north to Lexington and Louisville. There's a lot of horsing around there.
          Never give the devil a ride. He will always want to drive.

Comment

Welcome denny1973.

Certified Armed Infidel

Right Wing Extremist

Comment

Welcome Denny hope you enjoy your stay, it's good to have fellow Kentuckians here.
              I am a certified armed infidel!!

Comment

Thanks everyone! Glad to be here!

Comment

New member here from Florence, Ky. Vietnam vet, retired for 7 years now.

Comment

My wife has a Bersa 380 Thunder DLX. Does anyone know what is different between a 380 Thunder and a 380 Thunder DLX. Slide is messed up and hanging on the trigger detach bar. Found parts, but they are from a 380 Thunder. Wonderinf if the parts are compatable.
                    Last edited by mitchr; 11-03-2017, 01:03 PM.

Comment

Welcome chuckebaldwin......Parts should be identical. I have the DLX.....and the only difference I have found is that the DLX comes with 2 sets of grips- walnut, and rubber, and one 9 round mag.
                      Certified Armed Infidel

Comment

Welcome to Bersa Chat chucklebaldwin. Yeah, parts should be interchangeable. If she is the original owner, it should also be covered under the lifetime service.

Certified Armed Infidel

Right Wing Extremist

Comment

Originally posted by chuckebaldwin View Post
                          New member here from Florence, Ky. Vietnam vet, retired for 7 years now.
                          Hello and welcome from Indiana! Thank you for your service in Vietnam....one of my older brothers was KIA there in November of 1967....place called Con Thien.

Comment

New member and new Bersa owner from central Kentucky (Lexington area). I am a longtime Beretta 92FS owner who decided that I needed a subcompact 9mm to carry, and I talked my wife into funding it. I'm old enough that I'm not 100% bought into this striker craze just yet, so I wanted a hammer.

The TRP9C fit my requirements and my hands. Next step, clean the gun and lube it, buy some ammo, and shoot it.

Comment

Welcome, Kentucky Packrat! You made a good choice with the Bersa. I've found it 100% dependable with any ammo I stuck up its throat. I too was antsy about striker-fired guns but I've since gained confidence in them. Either semiauto type--or revolver for that matter--is just as reliable in typical self-defense situations.
                              Never give the devil a ride. He will always want to drive.

Comment

Welcome to Bersa Chat Kentucky Packrat. Be sure to let us know how you like it. You may be the first of our members to get the new production.

Certified Armed Infidel

Right Wing Extremist

Comment

Working...
                                X