X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kentucky

I am in centeral Ky Harrodsburg area
    Certified Armed Infidel

“Those who make peaceful revolution impossible, make violent revolution inevitable.” John F. Kennedy.

John Bernard Books: I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them. Words to live by.

The purpose of the pistol is to stop a fight that somebody else has started, almost always at very short range.-Jeff Cooper

11,997 posts on the original Bersa Talk Still the King on total posts.

"Just say "Lay A Way"

"WWJBD" What Would James Bond Do?

SECURE our borders ,DEPORT all illegals STOP IMPORTATION OF HOMELESS MUSLIMS

TIME TO TAKE BACK AMERICA !

Re: Kentucky

I am in the Louisville KY area. You would think the gunhappy KY area would have lots of people on this board, but guess not many people in Kentucky know how to use a computer, or have the internet :) Just kidding, if anyone in the Louisville area wants to get together and go shoot one day- drop me a line.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael T View Post
      I am in centeral Ky Harrodsburg area
      I was just up your way yesterday. Had a demo in Lebanon. Crossed 68 along the way. If I had known you were so close, my dad and I would have dropped by for lunch!
      Think before you speak.

Comment

Hi all. New member here. I live in Stamping Ground ( NW of Georgetown ). I've owned my .380 Bersa for a couple yrs. now, and just picked up a 9mm UC. Very impressed with both! JohnB

Comment

Originally posted by BigTime View Post
          Hi all. New member here. I live in Stamping Ground ( NW of Georgetown ). I've owned my .380 Bersa for a couple yrs. now, and just picked up a 9mm UC. Very impressed with both! JohnB
          Stamping Ground is my old Stomping Ground. Originally from Georgetown. Sent you a PM.
          Think before you speak.

Comment

Big Time Hebron Here. Right by the Greater Cincinnati/Northern Ky Inter. Airport. Travel all over Ky but mainly Louisville/ Lexington and Bowling Green.

Comment

Welcome to the forum, KyGunner! Glad to have you
              “Big bullets let in a lot of air and let out a lot of blood.”
              -
              Elmer Keith

Comment

Kentucky

Danville, here the geographical center of the state.
                I am a certified armed infidel!!

Comment

In my college days, we had to drive to Fulton, KY for beer-age
                  “Big bullets let in a lot of air and let out a lot of blood.”
                  -
                  Elmer Keith

Comment

Originally posted by NCFlyfisher View Post
                    In my college days, we had to drive to Fulton, KY for beer-age
                    Things are really changing in Ky. Harrodsburg is moist, Lancaster went full wet last year and Danville just voted for full wet and will start selling package liquor about mid June. Next year the kids at Centre College won't have to drive they can get their beer right at the edge of campus.
                    I am a certified armed infidel!!

Comment

Originally posted by kingwc View Post
                      Things are really changing in Ky. Harrodsburg is moist, Lancaster went full wet last year and Danville just voted for full wet and will start selling package liquor about mid June. Next year the kids at Centre College won't have to drive they can get their beer right at the edge of campus.
                      That's a better deal. I never could figure out why the do-gooders would vote their area dry so folks would go somewhere else to get their booze then drive through the area drunk!
                      Think Green.......Recycle Congress

Certified Armed Infidel

Right Wing Extremist

Comment

Fun Fact:
                        The toothbrush was invented in Kentucky.
                        Had it been invented anywhere else, it would have been called a teethbrush.

Comment

SOUTHERN Indiana - which folks from north of US40 say is just an extension of Kentucky, and that's fine by me!

Comment

I'm in E'Town, just bought a Thunder .380 and I'm really enjoying the discovery of the Bersa on-line community!

Comment

Originally posted by Ky Guns View Post
                              I'm in E'Town, just bought a Thunder .380 and I'm really enjoying the discovery of the Bersa on-line community!
                              Welcome to Bersa Chat Ky Guns, from a Texican. There's not another gun forum like it, that I have found. I spend more time here that all the others combined! Sit back, relax & enjoy the ride.
                              Think Green.......Recycle Congress

Certified Armed Infidel

Right Wing Extremist

Comment

Working...
                              X