West Virginia

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: West Virginia

I am the owner of a new (to me) Bersa Thunder .380. I picked up the gun about 2 weeks ago from one of the gentlemen who works the range that I frequent and I am very impressed with that Bersa. By the way, I am a native West Virginian who now lives in Jefferson County. I was stuck in New Jersey for a few years, but made it back home about 28 years ago. I am also getting very very close to retirement age, so I am not a youngster, even though I may be the new kid in this block. :-)

Comment

Welcome to Bersa Chat Stevew443. You should feel right at home here. We did a poll a few years ago & over 50% of those that replied were seniors.
      Think Green.......Recycle Congress

Certified Armed Infidel

Right Wing Extremist

Comment

Welcome Stevew443. Glad to see another Mountaineer in the ranks. I'm in Harrison County and used to get over to Jefferson County on occasion for work and also on motorcycle rides. Not so much these days. Don't have the bike anymore and try to stay local on the work front. Anyhow, glad to have you as part of Bersa Chat.
        Montani Semper Liberi

Comment

Originally posted by WVSurveyor View Post
          Welcome Stevew443. Glad to see another Mountaineer in the ranks. I'm in Harrison County and used to get over to Jefferson County on occasion for work and also on motorcycle rides. Not so much these days. Don't have the bike anymore and try to stay local on the work front. Anyhow, glad to have you as part of Bersa Chat.

I grew up in Randolph County (Elkins), went to WVU for many years and ended up in Phillippi for a few years, so I used to be familiar with your area of the state. I fear it has changed so much that I would be lost over there now. I still make it back to Elkins a few times a year to visit mom. Elkins has changed so much I am glad to have my concealed carry permit, and carry when over there now. The safe area where I grew up is now just another section of druggies and thieves.

Comment

Originally posted by Stevew443 View Post
            I am the owner of a new (to me) Bersa Thunder .380. I picked up the gun about 2 weeks ago from one of the gentlemen who works the range that I frequent and I am very impressed with that Bersa. By the way, I am a native West Virginian who now lives in Jefferson County. I was stuck in New Jersey for a few years, but made it back home about 28 years ago. I am also getting very very close to retirement age, so I am not a youngster, even though I may be the new kid in this block. :-)
            Hello and welcome from Indiana!

Comment

Originally posted by Stevew443 View Post
              Welcome to Bersa Chat. Lots of good information on the care and feeding of the pistol in the "FAQ's and how-to's" forum. Also in the Bersa Chat forum. [My grandparents came from WV, I don't remember exactly where, however. I'm still amazed when I remember that they had relatives that fought in the War of Northern Aggression, and they went from "mare's shank" to men walking on the moon.]
              Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves. -William Pitt (1759-1806)

Comment

Working...
              X