Louisiana

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Louisiana

Yeah, gotta watchout for them redneck wimmen!
    Think Green.......Recycle Congress

Certified Armed Infidel

Right Wing Extremist

Comment

Made it back from our trip to Mich with no incidents.
      I sure like it up there.

Comment

Hi David. I'm in St Landry Parish & recognize you from the Bayou Shooters forum.

I didn't do so good in schul so xcuse my spilling and grammaw.

Comment

Originally posted by Stjohn View Post
          Hi David. I'm in St Landry Parish & recognize you from the Bayou Shooters forum.

I didn't do so good in schul so xcuse my spilling and grammaw.
          What's yo Gran Maw got to do wif it?

Former Houma LA Crawdaddy.....
          sigpic

Tony P Crochet

You can't say that here !!!

Comment

Greetings from Baton Rouge. I just picked up a Thunder 380 after shooting a rental on the range. I think I am going to really enjoy this gun. So far I have also purchased three holsters, a twin mag holster, a speed loader, and I am thinking about laser sights to help my tri focals. Has anyone tried out a Versacarry yet?
            I'll probably be asking some redundant questions as time goes by, so try to have a little patience with me.
            I hope to see some more action out of Louisiana, too.

BTW, I tried to download a speel chekr (which I don't reelly need) and Norton gave it a big red X. Anyone else run into this?

Comment

Originally posted by fsmode View Post
              BTW, I tried to download a speel chekr (which I don't reelly need) and Norton gave it a big red X. Anyone else run into this?
              Meh. Get close and no one cares much. Spelling and grammar cops aren't allowed, the boss's orders. Welcome to BC.
              "The kindest, most sensitive guy on the entire internet."

Comment

Welcome to Bersa Chat. As PHMadness says, no one here worries about spelling or grammar, but don't ever call a mag a clip.

Certified Armed Infidel

Right Wing Extremist

Comment

Hi all, I'm in Jefferson, LA. Moved from California in December of '05 to help after Katrina and fell in love with the place. Shucked oysters at Cooter Brown's, was an EMT with Acadian Ambulance, eventually went back to Fresno to deal with family issues, but couldn't stay away. The New Orleans area is "Home" now.

Planning to test for my CCW this coming Saturday (11-17-2012) at The Shooter's Club on Hickery.

Does anyone know of anywhere near by that offers defensive pistol courses?
                  Last edited by MadMAF; 11-13-2012, 01:17 AM. Reason: had a misleading spelling error.
                  The early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese!

Comment

Originally posted by MadMAF View Post
                    Hi all, I'm in Jefferson, LA. Moved from California in December of '05 to help after Katrina and fell in love with the place. Shucked oysters at Cooter Brown's, was an EMT with Acadian Ambulance, eventually went back to Fresno to deal with family issues, but couldn't stay away. The New Orleans area is "Home" now.

Planning to test for my CCW this coming Saturday (11-17-2012) at The Shooter's Club on Hickery.

Does anyone know of anywhere near by that offers defensive pistol courses?
                    Contact Brannon LeBouf of NolaTac Firearms Training. www.nolatac.com. Tell him David Bordelon, the deaf guy, sent you.
                    A CCW is like a parachute; if you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again.

Comment

Originally posted by David View Post
                      Contact Brannon LeBouf of NolaTac Firearms Training. www.nolatac.com. Tell him David Bordelon, the deaf guy, sent you.

That's just what I was looking for, Thank you :)
                      The early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese!

Comment

Hopefully, soon to be novice_mouse_gunner here, as long as Bud's comes through with yesterdays purchase. This should be an enjoyable change of pace for these old bones and joints, but will I still be able to sniff a Thunder 22's powder burn???

Hunkered down 'bout for life slightly west of the Big Easy. Favorite place for R & R is Palo Alto in D'ville.
                        Non immemor beneficii / Crom a Boo / Islam delenda est
                        Certified Armed Infidel

Comment

Welcome to the madhouse critterdoc.

Certified Armed Infidel

Right Wing Extremist

Comment

Originally posted by mitchr View Post
                            Welcome to the madhouse critterdoc.
                            Dunno Mitchr, this place and it's contributors seem far more tame and rational compared to most of the other "gun smoke" forums I visit regularly and I like that at this point in my life.
                            Certified Armed Infidel

Comment

Anybody here a member of Palo Alto Rifle and Pistol Club in Donaldsonville?

FWIW: Top to bottom:
                              ~ 600 meter rifle
                              ~ 100 meter rifle & pistol
                              ~ 30 meter pistol & small bore rifle

Last edited by Reginald Carstairs; 08-01-2013, 11:42 AM.
                              Certified Armed Infidel

Comment

Hey guys,
                                Another Shreveport guy here. I found this place while reseaching Bersa pistols. Just picked one up at a gun show last weekend and am lovin' it.
                                Last edited by Reginald Carstairs; 08-01-2013, 11:43 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X