Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Louisiana

Originally posted by cdcharles1973 View Post
    Shreveport, or just outside of it anyway here. Lived in East Texas a long time but I'm in North Caddo parish now. I'm a happy thunder 380 owner and I'm glad to be here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hello and welcome from equally cold Indiana!

Comment

I live in New Iberia, just bought a Bersa thunder 380 and am liking it a lot so far. I have had a Thunder 9 for about 10 years. Looking forward to talking to you all in the future.

Scott

Comment

Originally posted by critterdoc View Post
        Typical lows that I see searching for .380 on the web are not far from what you found for range ammo at the local gun store. My .22 frame falls nicely into my hand, so much so that I put a set of highly functional Crimson Trace Laser Grips on it just for kicks and giggles which make it fast, fast, fast as long as she does not go jamo-o-matic on me when being fed anything other than CCI Mini-Mag CPRN #0300. Sadly I cannot found those little CCI boolets ANYWHERE except for an occasional offer at off-planet costs. But it is a great little mouse gun, mostly.
        If you've got an Academy sports & outdoors near you, they usually have a pretty good selection. 50 Rd boxes of FMJ are usually $18-$20

Comment

Welcome to Bersa Chat Scott. Another good source for ammo is Freedom Munitions. Choice of new or remanufactured. If you don't reload, they have some kind of deal on buying back your brass. Never did it, so don't know how it works. I've shot a good bit of their remanufactured ammo; .380, 9mm, 40S&W & .45ACP & had one weak round.

https://www.freedommunitions.com/
          Think Green.......Recycle Congress

Certified Armed Infidel

Right Wing Extremist

Comment

Glad to meet you, 308 Ragin Cajun! Be sure to share some good recipes for etouffee while you're here. We like to eat as well as shoot.
            Never give the devil a ride. He will always want to drive.

Comment

Hey everyone, just joined the forum and eager to see what's going on here!

Comment

Welcome ammodotcom ,

Look around and enjoy yourself....things are kind of quiet right now with the political scene...

regards jab
                Long story short, jab is a male.
                Active member in Bersa Forums since 03-13-2005.

Certified Armed Infidel

Comment

Welcome to the forum, ammodotcom!
                  Think Green.......Recycle Congress

Certified Armed Infidel

Right Wing Extremist

Comment

Hello from Indiana.

Comment

Working...
                    X