• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Texas

Happy to have ya. Love the name. Enjoy

Comment

CujoBadDog, welcome to the forum.. The combat is a nice carry gun. All the best of the CC and the Thunder rolled into one. Settle here a spell and enjoy. Again welcome to the forum from North Texas.

Bill
      W.W.MT.D-----WHAT WOULD MICHAEL T DO?
      NRA PATRON LIFE MEMBER

Comment

Welcome from Mobile!
        Certified Armed Infidel

Comment

Welcome to Bersa Chat Cujo. If you tire of those rubber grips, grips for the Thunder .380 will fit it.
          Think Green.......Recycle Congress

Certified Armed Infidel

Right Wing Extremist

Comment

Thanks all for the welcome. After the Holidays I'll be starting the process for my CHL in Texas. Much more complicated than Alabama's. I think I'll enjoy the process though!

Comment

The range time ain't bad since shooting is always fun, but the classroom stuff can be boring, depending on the instructor.

Certified Armed Infidel

Right Wing Extremist

Comment

Howdy, all! I live in Brown County and have long been interested in Bersa pistols, particularly the Thunder 9 Pro and more recently the 9 Pro Xt. I posted about it on another forum which mitchr responded to and invited me here. Didn't get the same screen name so I'm using the one I use at all of the other forums where I am a member. I am a designer by occupation and I do some writing as well. My next thread will be an announcement in the general discussion subforum. It's good to be here and I look forward to getting to know as many of you as possible.

Comment

Welcome to Bersa Chat 57K.

Certified Armed Infidel

Right Wing Extremist

Comment

Thaks, mitchr!

Comment

I'm usually late, but welcome to BC to the new folk!

Comment

Hey, 57K, welcome to BC. I hail from north of Dallas.

Comment

Hello everyone!
                          Just got a BT 380 CC so I wanted to find a good Bersa forum and this is it. It is my first Bersa but will probably not be my last. Just got back into shooting after about 20 years away from it. My only previous experience with pistol shooting was with 1911 .45acp pistols. It seems that either things have changed greatly in the design and technology, or I was just oblivious to it back then in the pistol world.
                          I'm in Houston TX and look forward to learning a lot about the different Bersa guns.
                          May we never confuse honest dissent with disloyal subversion. ~ Dwight Eisenhower

Comment

Welcome to the club dbs68....
                            I don't have either of the CC models...but those that do seem to like them. I have the standard T380, a couple of the Plus models, and a UC .... they are really excellent shooters to only cost in the 3-400$ range. You will like these Bersa guns.
                            Certified Armed Infidel

Comment

New to the forum! Originally from Greensboro, NC... but the good Army placed me in Fort Bliss, TX. Met my wife here, so once my contract ended after 6 years I decided to stay in El Paso for the long haul. Recently purchased a BP9 CC for every day carry, happy to be a part of the small Bersa fan club!

Comment

Welcome to Bersa Chat ReconSGT. Spent three lovely years at Bliss, '57-'60. I also got married while stationed there, but to my high school sweetheart back in Shreveport, so moved back to Louisiana (both our families lived there) as soon as my 3 years were up. 'Course, got back to Texas in '67, compliments of the company I worked for & will never leave it. We have a bunch of members that are Vets so you'll have lots of company here.

Certified Armed Infidel

Right Wing Extremist

Comment

Working...
                                X