Texas

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Texas

Welcome to Bersa Chat. Yeah, there's a few on here that know what they are talking about. The rest of us are just havin' fun. You should join in every chance you get.
    Think Green.......Recycle Congress

Certified Armed Infidel

Right Wing Extremist

Comment

Originally posted by FreedomAndGlory View Post
      Good Afternoon from College Station, TX. We spend part of our time here and part of our time in a small town in between Paris and Texarkana. Just bought a Bersa Thunder .380 Combat and this forum has been a great help so far. Really appreciate you guys being here!
      Hello and welcome from Indiana!

Comment

Checking in from Huffman,TX which is about 25 miles NE of Houston.
        Huffman is nestled on Lake Houston 10 miles East of Humble and 10 miles West of Dayton.
        i have a interest in the Bersa clone of the Walther P88 clone,which I believe is called a Thunder.

Comment

Welcome to Bersa Chat Mikebaker1129. Not a Walther clone. Does resemble it, but that is all. It's a nice, very accurate pistol & we have a Bersa .380 sub forum with lots of info.

Certified Armed Infidel

Right Wing Extremist

Comment

Hey guys, I'm from Lubbock. Have a TPR9 and a Thunder 380. Love my Bersas but its so hard to find info on it so I thought I would give this forum a try.

Comment

Welcome to Bersa Chat, the go to forum for Bersa info, lcc10spro. We're just chock full of information, some of it may even be useful.

Certified Armed Infidel

Right Wing Extremist

Comment

Hi all from Grapevine, TX. Right between Dallas and Ft. Worth. Great place to live and plenty of places to shoot...but I've never been able to find any public areas that allow shooting like some other states have.

Comment

Welcome to Bersa Chat Solo....
                  Certified Armed Infidel

Comment

Originally posted by Solo View Post
                    Hi all from Grapevine, TX. Right between Dallas and Ft. Worth. Great place to live and plenty of places to shoot...but I've never been able to find any public areas that allow shooting like some other states have.
                    Yeah, I've only been back in Texas a few weeks so I haven't found any either. When I lived in Utah and more recently Washington, there is an overabundance of BLM land to go shoot on. Here everywhere is owned by someone.

Sent from space for your entertainment.
                    "The kindest, most sensitive guy on the entire internet."

Comment

Welcome to Bersa Chat Solo. When I lived in west Texas, we had caliche pits scattered around where we could shoot. In east Texas, gotta belong to a range or have rights on someone's ranch. Being more thickly populated in this area, guess that's probably a good thing.

Certified Armed Infidel

Right Wing Extremist

Comment

Originally posted by mitchr View Post
                        In east Texas, gotta belong to a range or have rights on someone's ranch. Being more thickly populated in this area, guess that's probably a good thing.
                        Some of us are thickly populated out here, too, but that don't stop us from celebratin' the Second!

Click image for larger version

Name:	download (1).jpg
Views:	1
Size:	38.6 KB
ID:	601079
                        Source: https://i.pinimg.com/736x/cd/5c/63/c...nny-images.jpg

Oh, and welcome to BC, Solo!
                        Never give the devil a ride. He will always want to drive.

Comment

Thanks all. Great group with some helpful information. Hope to be able to contribute.

Comment

Hi folks.....guy from Clute TX saying "HI".

Comment

Originally posted by Solo View Post
                              Hello and welcome from Indiana!

Comment

Working...
                              X