Texas

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Texas

I am located in Grayson County, Texas, on beautiful Lake Texoma. Approx. 60 miles north of the DFW metroplex and 30 miles south of the Durant, OK area.
    There is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition and it lies between the pit of man's fears and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination. It is an area which we call the Bersa Chat Zone!

AG, I'm located in Duncanville, Suburb of Dallas and have a next door neighbor who is into Bersas also. We shoot often at Bullseye as does my Son-In-Law and Brother-In-Law, all bersa Owners. Like the new site and will like it better when I can find my way around a little easier.

Bill
    W.W.MT.D-----WHAT WOULD MICHAEL T DO?

CERTIFIED ARMED INFIDEL
    NRA PATRON LIFE MEMBER

"WHEN THE GOVERNMENT TAKES AWAY THE CITIZEN'S RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS, IT BECOMS THE CITIZEN'S DUTY TO TAKE AWAY THE GOVERNMENT'S RIGHT TO GOVERN" GEORGE WASHINGTON

Comment

Howdy ya'll from down here in Houston. Actually live just North in suburb of Spring TX. I am fortunate enought to live 15 minutes from my favorite gun dealer who introduced me to Bersa and they stock plenty Bersa's and plenty .380 ammo.

Comment

Hi everyone, I'm down in Killeen the Home of Fort Hood

Comment

Hello, Folks, my cave is located approximately 15 miles northwest of Austin, Texas, and 8 miles west of Round Rock, Texas, on the edge of the "Hill Country".
          NRA Member
          USAF Veteran

Comment

Saying hi from the deep piney woods of east Texas. North of Tyler & west of Longview, in the middle of nowhere, just like I like it. Out in the country where it's quieter & cooler, but still close to the big city conveniences (Wally World ). Retired & getting fat & lazy. :o Gonna have to start getting busy around the house, with better weather coming, and maybe get back into shape. :)
            Think Green.......Recycle Congress

Certified Armed Infidel

Right Wing Extremist

Comment

Howdy from Plano Texas. Glad to be here!!!
              Gun control is like stopping drunk driving by making it harder for sober people to drive.

Comment

6 acres west of Waco, not far from the Mclennan/Bosque county line. Retired Army helipcopter pilot, now working toward an MBA from Tarleton State so someday I can get a real job. Otherwise--I raise pecans, shoot skeet, and provide meaningful dialog on the internet.
                Firestorm UC9mm
                My 2000 New Beetle was the y2k bug that everyone was worried about...
                NOW proud owner of a 2003 Jetta GLS TDI in Navy Blue

Comment

I'm in the north western corner of Austin, Williamson County. Cyclops you must be quite near me.

Comment

Originally posted by neilp View Post
                    I'm in the north western corner of Austin, Williamson County. Cyclops you must be quite near me.
                    Hey, neilp, sounds like it, doesn't it? I'm actually in the Brushy Creek area (Cat Hollow). Strangely enough, I have an Austin address, but live in Williamson County! Do my shooting over at Red's Gun Range in Pflugerville.....and you?
                    NRA Member
                    USAF Veteran

Comment

Cyclops I just got back from Reds. I didn't shoot the Bersa though. I was sighting in a scope on my newest pawn shop find, a Marlin Model 60 .22 rifle. That thing is a lot of fun!

I've been wanting to try Eagle Peak Range which is just outside Cedar Park - have you been there?

Let me know if you want to meet up some time!

Comment

Originally posted by neilp View Post
                        I've been wanting to try Eagle Peak Range which is just outside Cedar Park - have you been there?

Let me know if you want to meet up some time!
                        Okay, neilp, we'll get together soon, for sure! I've been to Eagle Peak Range once, long ago.....that is where my CHL class went for range qualification. Not a bad place if my memory serves me still.......
                        NRA Member
                        USAF Veteran

Comment

Hello from Tomball, about 35 miles North of Houston. I am retired from the Texas Dept. of Criminal Justice. I don't hunt anymore, but I still fish and shoot and I like about about any thing that smokes and makes noise.

Comment

Originally posted by switchblade View Post
                            Hello from Tomball, about 35 miles North of Houston. I am retired from the Texas Dept. of Criminal Justice. I don't hunt anymore, but I still fish and shoot and I like about about any thing that smokes and makes noise.

Well, Heck I smoke and make lots o noise

Last edited by Reginald Carstairs; 04-12-2010, 05:44 AM. Reason: same ad still posted, I removed
                            W.W.MT.D-----WHAT WOULD MICHAEL T DO?

CERTIFIED ARMED INFIDEL
                            NRA PATRON LIFE MEMBER

"WHEN THE GOVERNMENT TAKES AWAY THE CITIZEN'S RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS, IT BECOMS THE CITIZEN'S DUTY TO TAKE AWAY THE GOVERNMENT'S RIGHT TO GOVERN" GEORGE WASHINGTON

Comment

Re: Texas

Howdy from The Galveston County Area

Comment

Working...
                              X