Oregon

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oregon

Howdy I live in Clackamas County Oregon just south of Portland in the Kingdom of Masonia.. I shoot mostly at the Clackamas County Sheriff's PSTC range. I'm also a member of a small private indoor range in Portland.

Lets go shooting sometime.
    Last edited by Mason; 04-03-2010, 10:28 AM.

Hi :)
    --Living in NW Oregon, about 50 miles NW of Portland in the middle of the OR "hump" -- Axe Men country for a fact.
    --Shooting range is "out back"
    --Border Collies R Tops
    --Elk trample through our small place a couple times a year, breaking fences down, etc. Deer, coyote, coons, squirrel sitings are common -- & road pizza!
    1) Never point (aim) a firearm at anything you do not plan to KILL !
    2) The only safe firearm is one with action open !

Comment

I grew up in Round-Up country; Pendleton and La Grande. Folks moved us back to Utah when I was still in high scool. Been there ever since, but I still make it out to Eastern Oregon once in a while.
      I'm no expert; I'm just, well...opinionated!

http://s884.photobucket.com/albums/ac47/p-t-max/

Comment

I live in Oregon right smack dab in the middle of Masonia

Comment

I live in the South Willamette Valley,Curtin.

Comment

Good morning Mason...Made the jump to new sight ! Now where are all the free guns and ammo and dancing girls ??

Comment

Re: Oregon

Hey! I just made the move from BersaTalk2. I was off line for a while and logged on tonight, read MT's post about a new site and thought it was an April Fool's joke. I guess it is not a joke.

Anyway I am in Columbia County, 40 miles or so from the Rose City.

Comment

RE: OREGON
                Dear your Highness KING MASON OF MASONIA I must ask your forgiveness for posting here being in Utah as we speak/write but I am moving this summer to Coos Bay/North Bend. and am looking forward to visiting your Motorcycle Shop soonest.

Comment

Welcome Shortbreath.. Look forward to yur visit.. I use to travel Coos Bay frequently in my other life.. Nice place on the south central coast.. Masonia is smack dab at the edge of the burbs about 25 miles South of Portland.

Comment

Shortbreath:
                    If you visit Masonia, be sure to have your papers on your person at all times: the King profiles everyone he suspects of being a non-citizen.

P.S. If you do have trouble, remember that FXW, the Queen of Masonia, has more clout than the King. Appeals for mercy should go to her because she is a lot more appealing than the King.

Comment

Oregon
                      Thank you Lance for your sage advice, when dealing with royalty you can't be to careful but I must admit the spanking machine sounds interesting....:o
                      P.S Offer accepted on house in Coos Bay this morning. Happy Happy::):)

Comment

Oregon
                        Okay it's official I am an Oregonian or is it Orygunnion? Mason help I'm confused.

Comment

Oar-a-goan-e-n from Oar-e-gun

Welcome Shortbreath.. Watch out for the Californicators... They're all over the place down there.

Comment

Hello again oriGUNians. I live right between Portland and Masonia. Shooting in the Tri County Gun Club.
                            Bigblock57
                            BersaThunder380
                            Visit my blog: http://blogalwarning.wordpress.com/

Comment

DogTrot here.

I live in the St. Johns section of Portland. For shooting fun, I usually take a nice drive out highway 30. I sometimes stop for a ham and eggs, biscuits and gravy breakfast at Ichabod's in Scappoose. Then for a pistol shoot, drive on out to the Rainier Gun Club. Or I might stop off in a small patch of State owned woods near Camp Wilkerson. For shotgun work, the wife and I like to go to the Hillsboro Gun Club for skeet and trap.

I saw a nice rock quarry on one of our country drives that looked like a good spot to shoot but darned if I didn't lose track of it. There sure are some back in the woods places to go in the NW counties.
                              DogTrot: A well worn path around familiar territory.

"We have mounted science and are now run away with."
                              John Adams

Comment

Working...
                              X