Colorado

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Colorado

pb&j here....I'm ;) just east of the Rockies and north of Denver. Beautiful new place we've got here. Thanks to all who made it possible.
    Certified Armed Infidel
    "If you want to get to heaven, you've got to raise a little hell." Ozark Mountain Daredevils
    "What are you going to do? Talk the alien to death?" Sigourney Weaver in "Alien"

Colorado

grworrall - Located just east of the Rockies, north of Colorado Springs. Love to plink and fortunate enough to be able to do it with whatever, whenever just a few steps out my front door.
    Last edited by grworrall; 04-02-2010, 02:46 AM.
    Certified Armed Infidel

Comment

Mortie

Loving life here in Arvada. Eager to see spring come to stay so I can do some outdoor shooting.
      The only way to keep the status quo from imploding is to banish common-sense. --Charles Hugh Smith

I carry a BT .380 CC in a UBG holster.

Comment

Greetings from Westnorthonfield, a combinationof Westminster, Northglenn, Thornton and Broomfield. Don't know which city I'll be residing in a few months just yet but mainly from Westminster.

Comment

I live between Conifer and Evergreen.

Why the heck did we get lumped in with Kalifornia?
          BT PRO UC 9
          Bunch of other guns that were lost in an unfortunate boating accident.

Comment

Somebody has to get stuck with Cali. At least we aren't tied to Massachusetts. :)
            Certified Armed Infidel
            "If you want to get to heaven, you've got to raise a little hell." Ozark Mountain Daredevils
            "What are you going to do? Talk the alien to death?" Sigourney Weaver in "Alien"

Comment

Originally posted by Boneyard View Post
              I live between Conifer and Evergreen.

Why the heck did we get lumped in with Kalifornia?
              I remember years ago seeing a few cars with Colorado plates that had bumper stickers that said "Don't Californicate Colorado!" Haven't seen any of those bumper stickers for a long time. Know why? Colorado got Californicated, that's why. And that's why you get lumped in with Kalifornia. :p
              I'm no expert; I'm just, well...opinionated!

http://s884.photobucket.com/albums/ac47/p-t-max/

Comment

Originally posted by p-t-max View Post
                Colorado got Californicated, that's why. And that's why you get lumped in with Kalifornia. :p
                Unfortunately, the same with Nevada.
                God made the Garand!

USN Gunner's Mate 1976-80

Moderator - nevadashooters.com

Comment

Just spent the last 3 days in Littleton and Lakewodd for work stuff.

You all got a BIG town down there <g> Have to admit, glad to be back.
                  "...too little penetration will get you killed."

Comment

Re: Colorado

Originally posted by p-t-max View Post
                    I remember years ago seeing a few cars with Colorado plates that had bumper stickers that said "Don't Californicate Colorado!" Haven't seen any of those bumper stickers for a long time. Know why? Colorado got Californicated, that's why. And that's why you get lumped in with Kalifornia. :p
                    Reminds me of a sticker I saw the other day, "Welcome to California, now go home". regards D

Comment

Denver here.

Wish I could shoot on my property. Range fees are expensive!

Comment

Originally posted by autobahn View Post
                        Denver here.

Welcome to BersaChat. I would think that a city as large as Denver would have an NRA sponsored shooting range near there. You may want to check into it. Of course, they will require that if you are not already an NRA member that you become one before you can join the club. Here, it was a one time initiation fee of $50, then $100 per year, in addition to your NRA membership. But I can shoot anytime I want.
                        Think Green.......Recycle Congress

Certified Armed Infidel

Right Wing Extremist

Comment

Originally posted by autobahn View Post
                          Denver here.

In Colorado you can only shoot on your own property if you live in an unincorporated area, the county commissioners haven't prohibited it in your location and the projectile doesn't leave your property.

I live in unincorporated Jefferson County just west of Denver and the only areas where it is prohibited are subdivisions and commercial land.

There are a couple of free ranges set up in the National Forest near Buffalo Creek and Harris Park but you would probably burn as much in fuel getting up there as you would in range fees in Denver.
                          BT PRO UC 9
                          Bunch of other guns that were lost in an unfortunate boating accident.

Comment

I'll be heading to the Broomfield/Denver area later in May. Used to live in the Springs, but that was before my gun days. How are the laws for guns in Colorado? Plan on bringing mine if my Utah permit allows. Haven't researched into it yet.

Comment

North of Denver here.
                              Bersa Thunder .380

Comment

Working...
                              X