Utah

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Utah

Hi, I'm Steve and I can be found usually in the Salt Lake valley or Tooele valley.
    Some friends and I try to go to Dougs Shootn' Sports on Redwood Rd. every Wednesday for bowling pin shoots, but we don't always make it.
    I am currently a technician in an auto shop, I am also a machinist/fabricator and am slowly working on opening a small gun shop. In my spare time I have worked on one form of race car or another for the last 25 years, most recently T/AD. I have a deep love for firearms and all things mechanical and/or loud.

I have traveled extensively both in the US and around the world, with many more places to see and things to do. I am mildly obsessed with southern Africa, when the apocalypse comes I am going back to Botswana and disappearing.;)
    "The kindest, most sensitive guy on the entire internet."

Hi, I’m Jack. I live with my wife on the north bank of the Spanish Fork River. I’m a retired network technician. I belong to several gun related forums, including Utah Concealed Carry Forum, Marlin Owners Forum, Rimfire Central, Hi-Point Firearms Forum, and of course, Bersa Talk. And now, BCF. My interests are firearms, shooting, photography, grandchildren (I have 9 with one more on the way) and I recently added a new interest, finishing or refinishing gunstocks. Politically I lean conservative. I believe in freedom of speech, freedom of religion, the right to keep and carry firearms, low taxes, free markets and free enterprise. I believe Congress is a society of despots, tyrants and thieves, and like Mark Twain said, no man’s life, liberty or property are safe as long as the legislature is in session. I live a quiet life, except when I’m making noise with my firearms.
    I'm no expert; I'm just, well...opinionated!

http://s884.photobucket.com/albums/ac47/p-t-max/

Comment

I'm John. A temporary Utah member. Currently Active Duty Army at HAFB. Current job is fixing medical equipment. Do about 95% of my shooting out by Dugway. Married, no kids. But have my dog who's my buddy, border collie/pointer mix. Other hobby is keeping my '72 VW Beetle running. Moving back to AZ in August, and almost have a job lined up with Peoria PD. Won't be around the Utah area for long, but I won't miss the winters.

Comment

Oh, right, because the winters here in Utah are brutal. Riiiight. :p
        I'm no expert; I'm just, well...opinionated!

http://s884.photobucket.com/albums/ac47/p-t-max/

Comment

Theyre a cake walk compared to the winters in Phoenix ;)

Comment

Re: Utah

Hi. My name is Vic and I live up in Logan. Just ordered a .45 Pro Nickel and can't wait to get it!

Comment

Re: UTAH
              Hi my name is Joe and I live in Cotton Wood Heights portion of the Salt Lake Valley. I am retired Construction Management due to health issues.
              I started to teach my lady friend how to shoot about 18 months ago, now I have seven of her friends and some of their husband shooting too.
              I followed on Utah Concealed forum on the review for the BT380 so I bought one. My lady tried it and we went out and got her one,than the 9 pro hc.the 9pro Uc the 45 Mini pro sure is nice to have a lady friend who likes to buy me firearms..

Comment

Re Oregon
                I have now moved my growing family of Bersas to the WET green state of Oregon just a wee bit south of Maonia in the small village of Coos Bay by the sea. I have a small house with white picket fence that I stand by and welcome all who pass by.Some run away screaming, why ? I was just showing them my new new 45 mini pro Firestorm.....Might need nickel slide due to the wet sunshine here...

Comment

Hi all. I'm Josh. I am new to this forum but was a member of the old Bersa Talk forum. I live here in the wonderful salt lake valley in the kearns/taylorsville area.
                  I stumbled across Bersa firearms while i was browsing at a local gun shop 3 years ago and have not turned back. I am looking to add a new addition to my Bersa family but haven't decided which one yet.

Comment

Hiya Josh. I'm a Kearns escapee myself. KHS '87.
                    "The kindest, most sensitive guy on the entire internet."

Comment

Hi! I'm Brian.

I've lived in the SLC area since 1985. I'm a life-long computer geek. My wife and I help people invest to get high returns for extra income and to grow retirement funds, without the fees and risks of stock market/roller-coaster investments.

I have been carrying a compact Springfield XD 45 for a few years, but this summer I'm no longer going to put up with the wardrobe limitations that tends to impose... And my wife says it makes me look fat!

I came to BersaChat because I am trying to find someone with a BP9CC that might let me buy them a range visit or lunch or bullets or brass or something to be able to shoot some rounds through it myself before buying one. I have a valid CFP. I am willing to meet anywhere within an hour or so radius if needed. I already made the mistake of buying a Kahr PM9 without actually shooting one first; only to find that the Kahr just doesn't feel or shoot naturally to me, and so I don't want to repeat that whole process again. From the responses I got so far on the "Other Bersa Models" thread, it sounds like no one around here has a BP9CC yet, so I'll probably order one in anyway and if I don't like it I proabably won't take too big a hit passing it on to a good home.

PM me please, as I don't know if I can/should post phone numbers or email addresses here.

Thanks,

Comment

Well after reading about how much stock there is on BP9CC anywhere, I decided to jump on one I found in Clinton, only a 45 min drive :-)
                        I'll be tearing it down to clean out the factory preservative brown slime and then post my first range report within a few days. I guess now maybe someone might want to buy ME lunch or bullets or brass or something to be able to put some rounds through it themselves

Comment

Congratulations on the find! They are kinda hard to come by. I don't think you'll be disappointed. I've been able to shoot a nearby Bersa Chat member's BP & have added it to my wish list.
                          Think Green.......Recycle Congress

Certified Armed Infidel

Right Wing Extremist

Comment

Hi I'm Jessica! Resident of Lehi. Happy to be a part of the forum

Comment

Welcome to Bersa Chat jhooley! Nice to see another female shooter :-)
                              Certified Armed infidel!!

Comment

Working...
                              X