KT vs LCP

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

KT vs LCP

Don't own a Kel-Tec. My choice in a tiny pistol was the Ruger LCP.
    Just wanted to have the first post somewhere and everything else was taken.

Here we go already. Heh..the first post in the Kel-Tec section is about the LCP, How Ironic. Has the spanking machine been moved over yet?

Last edited by AutoGeek; 04-01-2010, 09:41 PM.
    You are nine meals away from Anarchy...

Comment

i think hason got a hernia trying to move it. he forgot about the tapcons anchoring it to the slab in the dungeon. he's waiting on a 11/16 socket and a few movers
      save your brass, i'll take it!!

brass and ammo donations accepted.

Comment

Originally posted by mudbug77 View Post
        i think hason got a hernia trying to move it. he forgot about the tapcons anchoring it to the slab in the dungeon. he's waiting on a 11/16 socket and a few movers
        Hason? Did Mason turn to Islam?
        You are nine meals away from Anarchy...

Comment

Oh boy!! Finally got MT in a good mood 'cause of getting his own personal gun forum & Lance has to go & try to pi$$ him off!
          Think Green.......Recycle Congress

Certified Armed Infidel

Right Wing Extremist

Comment

Lance can be returned to that other place This board thinks for its self It has a automatic ban feature when you collect so many points ZAP your gone. Thing is I ain't going to tell you the number of points But every warning has points and you only get 2 warnings
            Certified Armed Infidel

“Those who make peaceful revolution impossible, make violent revolution inevitable.” John F. Kennedy.

John Bernard Books: I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them. Words to live by.

The purpose of the pistol is to stop a fight that somebody else has started, almost always at very short range.-Jeff Cooper

11,997 posts on the original Bersa Talk Still the King on total posts.

"Just say "Lay A Way"

"WWJBD" What Would James Bond Do?

SECURE our borders ,DEPORT all illegals STOP IMPORTATION OF HOMELESS MUSLIMS

TIME TO TAKE BACK AMERICA !

Comment

Sorry.
              I just thought having the first post on a subject - any subject - was cool.
              Didn't know so many of you would be jealous that you didn't get here first.

Just blame the whole thing on the date - April 1.

Comment

No I will blame in on you crush on Mason
                Certified Armed Infidel

“Those who make peaceful revolution impossible, make violent revolution inevitable.” John F. Kennedy.

John Bernard Books: I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them. Words to live by.

The purpose of the pistol is to stop a fight that somebody else has started, almost always at very short range.-Jeff Cooper

11,997 posts on the original Bersa Talk Still the King on total posts.

"Just say "Lay A Way"

"WWJBD" What Would James Bond Do?

SECURE our borders ,DEPORT all illegals STOP IMPORTATION OF HOMELESS MUSLIMS

TIME TO TAKE BACK AMERICA !

Comment

must be that new finish line stuff.... packs a different kick than the hoppies
                  Barack Obama is the first politician I have ever known that has met or exceeded every one of my expectations. As bad as I thought he would be, I truly had no idea.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael T View Post
                    No I will blame in on you crush on Mason
                    Aw... It's not really a crush. More like celebrity worship...
                    I'm still hoping to see Mason on "Dancing With The Stars"... wearing one of those dresses cut way up to...

(signed)
                    Starstruck in Syracuse

Comment

By the way, congrats to all you burning-with-jealousy guys: You may have set a new record for hijacking a topic.

Comment

Originally posted by Lance39 View Post
                        By the way, congrats to all you burning-with-jealousy guys: You may have set a new record for hijacking a topic.
                        I have to agree with you...And even my Finish Line Lube made it's way here. Just like slipping on a banana, ya never know where you're going to wind up:)
                        In memory of our Founder, Michael T. June 15, 1946 - February 26, 2017
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Reginald Carstairs View Post
                          I have to agree with you...And even my Finish Line Lube made it's way here. Just like slipping on a banana, ya never know where you're going to wind up:)
                          that finish line is addictive stuff almost as much as bersas and 1911s
                          Barack Obama is the first politician I have ever known that has met or exceeded every one of my expectations. As bad as I thought he would be, I truly had no idea.

Comment

Originally posted by Lance39 View Post
                            Aw... It's not really a crush. More like celebrity worship...
                            I'm still hoping to see Mason on "Dancing With The Stars"... wearing one of those dresses cut way up to...

(signed)
                            Starstruck in Syracuse
                            If I were to actually wear that dress I'm sure it would WoW everybody....

Comment

Should we go ahead and DO a Ruger section to apeeez the GUN GODS?
                              Certified Armed Infidel Willing and Able ISIS Eliminator!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X