Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: sub2000

Originally posted by Onelight View Post
    Carting on the bike was why I bought mine.
    I would like to see Kel Tec build a Sub 2000 chambered in a 380 ACP to be a companion gun to the P3AT.

Comment

Originally posted by dwsonar View Post
      Are they still making them? All I can find is used, at high prices.
      They make the Gen 2 version now. Minor changes in the sight and some other stuff, but still the same basic rifle. A guy I work with has the Gen 1 in .40, and the Gen 2 in 9mm.

Comment

The KSG is also hard to find and you usually pay more than MRP.
        Retired and hunkering in.

Comment

For any of you that own this Kel Tec, did any suffer a sore check from the recoil on the stock? The guy I work with says he can only run about 50 or so rounds through his, then has to stop due to the pipe like "stock" beating his face up. Did any of you put something on your stocks to help tame some of that? Just curious.

Comment

Yes, I keep thinking about sticking a piece of leather on it somehow. Don't use anything too thick, it'll make sighting difficult. The sights are pretty low so your eye needs to be way down there.
            Certified Armed Infidel
            كافر

Comment

Get a Bolt tube cover from Tacticool. They also make a charging handle sleeve and a bolt buffer. I have all three on my Gen 1 and the cover and sleeve on my Gen 2. Awesome products and reasonably priced. http://tacticoolproducts.com/

Comment

Sweet! Thanks guys!

Comment

Working...
                X