P3AT and P-32

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

P3AT and P-32

Both these little pistols are a lot easier to shoot . If you can hold them That answer is add a finger rest from Condorsflight.com

The 380 will take the Bersa thunder rest for $ 7 or the other one slightly smaller for $6. I have both They fit good on the 380 . On P-32 slightly

loose . Take a small piece of (I use duct tape) and fit from hole forward inside where slips on mag . Don't try to cover entire slot . Just center hole to front. As you in stall it will push the tape slightly and tightened it up Nice and snug . You might notice a little tape at top front of rest . Take a small screw driver and push back down.
    Now when you shoot you will have a better grip and no loss in conceal ability in pocket I have don't this for years and until I shot the new P-32 this week I had forgot .How much better it is with the finger rest.

The 380 fits pretty snug If you wanted to try You could But I think not worth the trouble

Remember the mag release on these pistols are plastic DO NOT SLAM MAGS IN TO GUN 1ST OFF NO PISTOL DESIGNED TO BE ABUSED BY THAT GAMER COMBAT LOADING. ON A KET TEC YOU WILL RUIN THE MAG RELEASE . THEN AFTER SLAMMING HOME MAG WILL FALL OUT.
    KelTec us up close SD or back up if you need to reload . Your to far up creek and paddle not going to help.

PF-9 comes with a finger rest I suggest installing you accuracy will improve. Ive put entire mag in head at 15 yds one handed using the finger rest. On my PF-9
    Certified Armed Infidel

“Those who make peaceful revolution impossible, make violent revolution inevitable.” John F. Kennedy.

John Bernard Books: I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them. Words to live by.

The purpose of the pistol is to stop a fight that somebody else has started, almost always at very short range.-Jeff Cooper

11,997 posts on the original Bersa Talk Still the King on total posts.

"Just say "Lay A Way"

"WWJBD" What Would James Bond Do?

SECURE our borders ,DEPORT all illegals STOP IMPORTATION OF HOMELESS MUSLIMS

TIME TO TAKE BACK AMERICA !

Re: P3AT and P-32

I have been considering another pocket pistol. I had a TCP right before the 1st Bersa. I had too much trouble with FTF's. After 3rd trip to factory I dumped it.
    I have been doing a lot of reading on the net for the "best" pocket gun. Reviews are all over the board. But 3 seem to stick out- TCP, Keltec, and LCP in that order.
    The wife has a 32 Tomcat....so I've been leaning towards the Keltec P-32. I can get one through Buds for around $270 after local fees. But I can buy another TCP at Academy for about $218 out the door. My old one was a B model, the new ones are D model- maybe the bugs are all worked out by now? Main problem is we keep having emergencies that eat my rat hole (cash) as I accumulate it.
    I think I would like a P-32.
    Certified Armed Infidel

Comment

The next P32 that shows up at my LGS is mine.. Donuts or no donuts..

Comment

I really liked my P32 it was a hoot to shoot, and surprisingly accurate when you did your part.

I do like the way the LCP feels in my hand better though. And the LCP's are just as accurate, and I haven't had an issue with mine (fixed model from recall).

I don't think you could lose with either the KT or Ruger (I'm partial to Ruger as they're local and customer service is amazing)

The Taurus? Well, I have a prejudice against Taurus. But that's just me. And maybe MT.

Comment

95% of the time, my P3AT is with me!

Comment

Michael T is the P-32 pretty snappy to shoot without the finger extension?

Comment

Because my TCP runs good I have no notion to replace it. If I did, I'd probably stay with a .380 since there's little reason (IMHO) to stockpile a new caliber. I'll admit I've gotten pretty lazy about strapping on pistol in a holster rig just to run to the store or mailbox. Those little belly guns hide real good in a jacket pocket. But I may start carrying the UC9 to be more like Shaft.....I mean, the resemblance is quite amazing.
              Never give the devil a ride. He will always want to drive.

Comment

^ Thats my thinking GS....I need a pocket carry for those dash out trips when I don't want to strap on the PLus.
                Since my car was "opened" at Walmart a while back....I do not leave a gun in the car....no-no-no. A pocket carry will work in that situation.
                Certified Armed Infidel

Comment

Another solution is just be armed all the time, then you don't have to "strap anything on" if you make a quick trip to the store.
                  Think Green.......Recycle Congress

Certified Armed Infidel

Right Wing Extremist

Comment

The P3AT or the LCP with that handy little belt clip is amazing for quick runs to the store when you're out of beer or mozzarella sticks.

Comment

Originally posted by cluznar View Post
                      Michael T is the P-32 pretty snappy to shoot without the finger extension?
                      Its not that snappy with or with out . Loaded I guessing pistol weights around 8 oz . and its thin . You have a long double action trigger and you trying to hold with thumb and one finger on grip . The little finger rest allows 2 fingers and better control so you going to be more accurate. Is their recoil some after all not a 22 or a 25 auto. Is it bad no not really . The 380 is snappy real snappy with Corbon or Buffalo Bore. Again finger rest helps here on the recoil of the 380 besides the better shot control.
                      I was against the finger rest years ago. Thought wasn't needed. I took finger rest off my thunder and it fit . So tried it . I felt the difference min I held it. I could get a grip shooting convinced me . I order finger rest from Eagle back then was only 2 or 3 bucks . Then word spread on internet and the became hard to get and price went up .
                      Certified Armed Infidel

“Those who make peaceful revolution impossible, make violent revolution inevitable.” John F. Kennedy.

John Bernard Books: I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them. Words to live by.

The purpose of the pistol is to stop a fight that somebody else has started, almost always at very short range.-Jeff Cooper

"Just say "Lay A Way"

Comment

Originally posted by John View Post
                        The P3AT or the LCP with that handy little belt clip is amazing for quick runs to the store when you're out of beer or mozzarella sticks.
                        I love my pf9 with belt clip. It is my edc because of that little accessory.
                        "Character is much easier kept than recovered." Thomas Paine

Comment

I carry my P3AT a lot using the pocket clip to keep it up to the top of the pocket. My wife carries hers all the time too. Mine I had to carefully shave down the mag release a slight bit with a fine file because it would occasionally get pressed in the pocket releasing the mag. a few minutes with a fine needle file and it works like a champ, my wifes had no issue with it.

Comment

Maybe she doesn't wear her pants as tight . Or she hasn't out grown hers like you might have .
                            Certified Armed Infidel

"Just say "Lay A Way"

Comment

I must say, pocket carry is becoming more 'n more difficult.. I'm thinking my guns are expanding.. Heck I had to get a P32 cuz my P3AT is getting too big..

Comment

Working...
                              X