PF9 keeps on ticking

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PF9 keeps on ticking

Had my replacement pf9 out to the range again today. About 50 more rounds of mixed brands all without a failure. Spent the rest of the time on a couple of 380s that weren't quite as good , but I'm not complaining. I had fun .
    Sorry looks back.
    Worry looks around.
    Faith looks up.

Re: PF9 keeps on ticking

It took 3 trips, but they finally replaced mine & no problems with it except when I finally got one that'd shoot a full mag without a hiccup, realized my weak wrists don't like the recoil.
    Think Green.......Recycle Congress

Certified Armed Infidel

Right Wing Extremist

Comment

I fired a 100 rounds from my PF-9 one day just as fast as I could load then fire both mags . Iam over 500 rounds and the PF-9 still going strong . Now my Kahr CW-9 has a better trigger but I just can't like a striker fired pistol for carry.
      Certified Armed Infidel

“Those who make peaceful revolution impossible, make violent revolution inevitable.” John F. Kennedy.

John Bernard Books: I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them. Words to live by.

The purpose of the pistol is to stop a fight that somebody else has started, almost always at very short range.-Jeff Cooper

11,997 posts on the original Bersa Talk Still the King on total posts.

"Just say "Lay A Way"

"WWJBD" What Would James Bond Do?

SECURE our borders ,DEPORT all illegals STOP IMPORTATION OF HOMELESS MUSLIMS

TIME TO TAKE BACK AMERICA !

Comment

I didn't have such good luck with my PF nine. It went back to the factory three times, in which they fixed each issue. Then it started to have feeding issues. Gun store owner told me it was a great gun and he would be happy to sell it and the PF-9 found a new home. But I'm still very happy with my little P3AT, I think that's a really good product.

Comment

P-32 and P3AT both great pocket pistols I keep corbon in both
          Certified Armed Infidel

“Those who make peaceful revolution impossible, make violent revolution inevitable.” John F. Kennedy.

John Bernard Books: I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them. Words to live by.

The purpose of the pistol is to stop a fight that somebody else has started, almost always at very short range.-Jeff Cooper

"Just say "Lay A Way"

Comment

PF-9 reached a 1000+ and still going strong . I just came in from playing I put the BG target in high grass. At 30' I could see but not clear 3 mags +1 ball and HP. Fired 2 mags. What I call quick fire Fire, recoil, as pistol comes back on line. Fire again . Not machine gunning. Chest area hurting . 1 mag draw and fast firing at head 4 hits 3 misses 2 On Left side if facing under ear about inch out other R side high 1 o'clock maybe 3" not even close.

I think my PF-9 has been well worth the money and proven reliable with the 3 factory mags I have. . Carries IWB or Pocket for get its their and more punch than my P3AT.
            I can also shoot much better and quicker at distance. This doesn't mean my P3AT and P-32 are going in safe. Their still a place for them .
            Certified Armed Infidel

"Just say "Lay A Way"

Comment

Working...
            X