P32 Finally found one !

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

P32 Finally found one !

I finally found a new P32 , ordered it and should be in early next week. I already have an LCP, but the P32 has had me interested for the last year or so, but just could not locate a new one. Paid $227.00 , blued slide and olive green frame... Not sure I like the green, but it was take the green or keep waiting. I'll get it to the range next week I hope.... Stay tuned...

Now to find a finger extension and a pocket clip.....
    Wisdom is achieved by living life and benefiting from our own mistakes !!

Re: P32 Finally found one !

Congrats on the SCORE! My LGS always has them in stock. P32 is no range gun but more of a get the hell off me - close in kinda pistol. You can hit a target with them but the tuff trigger hinders close groupings. Trigger leaves a lot to be desired but also serves as sort of a safety with 1 in the pipe with the real long hard pull. Ive own a Black Hard Chrome slide version of the P32. Clean the crap out of it and lube it well then put a couple hundred rounds thru it. It will take a little getting used to....
    Certified Armed Infidel Willing and Able ISIS Eliminator!!!!

Comment

Congratulations. They do seem scarce around here too. I have also been sporadically looking for one locally here since Christmas. Lipseys & Davidsons wholesale have both been out of them online whenever I check. Buds have some, but I did not want to pay a transfer fee. I got lucky and found a used 2nd generation at my LGS Monday night with a 10 round magazine and took it home the next day.
      Click image for larger version

Name:	P32 DETAILED (1).jpg
Views:	1
Size:	123.9 KB
ID:	600064

Name:	P32 DETAILED (2).jpg
Size:	139.2 KB
ID:	600066
      It was pretty dirty with some light rust on the outside of the barrel, but cleaned up nice.
      I wanted something lighter weight than my NAA Guardian .32acp, but I love the fact the NAA is stainless. The Guardian is still what I pocket carry if I'm outside doing sweaty yard work just because it is stainless.

Name:	3-24-14_32 NAA LS.jpg
Size:	107.7 KB
ID:	600065
      I have some Buffalo Bore ammo that sometimes get rim locked in the magazines of both, but everything else runs fine.
      Let us know what you think of it when it arrives and show us some pictures.
      You might find some deals sometimes on fleeBay for some belt clips, extended mags and holsters.

Comment

380 Berea finger extension on mine . Several here have the 32 and the 380. I of course have both . Plus the PF-9 . I carry mine with Corbon JHP Need to get some of the DPX . 32 ball works, does have a habit of doing a tumble or 2 in jell so might work just as good . I carry HP and #2 daughter carries S&B ball in hers .
        Pocket clip can be bought from KT. Be sure to ask how their going to ship . They sent me one by UPS and shipping was almost cost of pocket clip. Last time I ordered from them.
        Can find on line also so might be better way to go. Same with mags . I have a 10 round ok as a back up or range. I don't like as a carry .
        I think post around here on fileing the ball 32 that increases the tumbling. Advantage of the 32 small ,light , easy to hide ,almost no recoil .
        Now not proper but all my KT's 6 in family so far( 4 P-32) have started same way
        1 make sure empty chamber oil the slide rails and start shooting . I fire 50 rounds Then take down for cleaning . Not one has failed test. Fluff and buff is days past .
        One thing to watch for sometimes trigger doesn't work properly or quits . Look on back side of trigger if you see a pin Push it up and back in place. Might need to jiggle trigger . Then use blue lock tight to keep in place. This happened on my P3AT when new . Fixed and never happened again Been 10 years .
        I did a 6 month P-32 test long ago Used wheel bearing grease to lube slide. fired 1 mag reloaded and put in pocket (no holster ) carried no holster and every 30 days fired loaded and back in pocket for 6 months After last mag fired I took pistol down , recoil spring and guide coated with lint . Grease on slide area hard and coated with what looked like powder . Hammer area and trigger area more lint. Pistol was a mess to clean. Yet it never ONCE FAIL TO FIRE OR CYCLE NEXT ROUND. That is one reason I have so many little KelTec's in family now .

Like Bersa the finish isn't Colt or S&W quality I wax all my blue guns including the KelTec slides Helps keep them nicer longer. Be sure to paint the front sight a bright color . Will help when shooting at range .
        You can also get a stronger recoil spring from wolf . KelTecs toss empty's in to orbit . Stock is 11lbs I run a 13 in the 32 and a 15 in my 380 empties stay close on ejection . Slide little harder to work but I haven't had any problems so far . Remember most my shooting is Corbon for carry and S&B for target .
        Last edited by Michael T; 07-14-2016, 02:01 PM.
        Certified Armed Infidel

“Those who make peaceful revolution impossible, make violent revolution inevitable.” John F. Kennedy.

John Bernard Books: I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them. Words to live by.

The purpose of the pistol is to stop a fight that somebody else has started, almost always at very short range.-Jeff Cooper

11,997 posts on the original Bersa Talk Still the King on total posts.

"Just say "Lay A Way"

"WWJBD" What Would James Bond Do?

SECURE our borders ,DEPORT all illegals STOP IMPORTATION OF HOMELESS MUSLIMS

TIME TO TAKE BACK AMERICA !

Comment

i appreciate all the positive feedback on the P32. i found a second mag on Ebay and ordered it. I will see how my Thunder mag extensions work and if they are o.k. I have found 2 of those on Ebay as well. Question , has anyone experience with Fiocchi .32 FMJ's ? I found some online for $13.00 something for a 50 round box... Just wondering before I order some...

Thanks again.... Pictures sometime next week

Comment

Originally posted by sportsman View Post
            i appreciate all the positive feedback on the P32. i found a second mag on Ebay and ordered it. I will see how my Thunder mag extensions work and if they are o.k. I have found 2 of those on Ebay as well. Question , has anyone experience with Fiocchi .32 FMJ's ? I found some online for $13.00 something for a 50 round box... Just wondering before I order some...

Thanks again.... Pictures sometime next week
            I got some of those Fiocchi .32 FMJ's and never had a problem with them in my Guardian .32, but have not shot them in the P32 yet. $13 dollars sounds like a decent price if the S&H does not bump up the cost. I read where the ProMag brands of magazines will not lock back the slide in the P32 and most people recommend MecGar. Looks like I read that too late as I got a 7 rounder ProMag coming from eBay myself. Oh well. I should have researched first. I also saw a used green 7+one round extended Keltec magazine on eBay you might want to look at.

Comment

Fiocchi .32 FMJ I never had any trouble with it .... You might need to shim the bersa , rest a little on 32 . As I remember I used a small piece or electrical tape. To make sure a tight fit . Its no big deal to do.

One thing you will notice is less recoil than the NAA .
              Certified Armed Infidel

“Those who make peaceful revolution impossible, make violent revolution inevitable.” John F. Kennedy.

John Bernard Books: I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them. Words to live by.

The purpose of the pistol is to stop a fight that somebody else has started, almost always at very short range.-Jeff Cooper

"Just say "Lay A Way"

Comment

My new ProMag 7 round magazine arrived today and I am surprised and happy to report this one will hold the slide back on the P32 when empty.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael T View Post
                  Fiocchi .32 FMJ I never had any trouble with it .... You might need to shim the bersa , rest a little on 32 . As I remember I used a small piece or electrical tape. To make sure a tight fit . Its no big deal to do.

One thing you will notice is less recoil than the NAA .
                  Thanks for all the info... By the way I found some Fiocchi FMJs at Midway for $13.00 a box.... Ordered 4 boxes... Just waiting for the new piece to get here.... Patience !

Comment

My P-32 goes everywhere with me. It is a great pocket gun. Dependable and accurate. I can put shots in head or chest from 1 to 30 feet. I only use FMJ for carry but it shoots, HP and FMJ flawlessly at the range. It and my Bersa Thunder .32 acp are my only guns right now. I like the .32 acp.

Comment

I saw a few P3At's and P32's in the used gun cabinet at Adventure Outdoors in Smyrna last week. Prices ranged from $209 to around $250 for both models. If I hadn't just dropped a bundle on a new bed I'd own one or both models now as there were used ones in both calibers at the $209 price point.

Comment

Go look around in smaller gun stores Might find less than 200.

Make sure a gen 2 not 1 Gen 2 has the Frankenstein bolt on extractor and more square slide. Some 1 parts are getting scarce .
                        Certified Armed Infidel

"Just say "Lay A Way"

Comment

O.K., it's finally here. Ordered the pocket clip and the finger extensions off of Amazon. Can't wait to go shoot it. I an surprised how much lighter it is than my LCP..... How the picture posts o.k......

Name:	20160722_165257.jpg
Size:	122.4 KB
ID:	600070

Comment

[QUOTE=sportsman;380035] How the picture posts o.k
                            Nice looking little gun you got there. I like the contrast in colors.

I took some steel wool to the outside of my barrel to get the discoloration off and cold blued it. I did that to my PF9 as well. I found out a few days ago from Keltec that mine Ser#CRUxx was made July 2009, is a little older than my PF9 that I bought new in 2010, which has proven to be a very dependable firearm over the years. Yea, I'm Keltec a fan too. Enjoy it.

Comment

I always polish my barrels . I like look of that shiny hood thru the slide. .

Looking good now go shoot it . Remember dry firing with out a snap cap is a no no as will cause damage That I understand on all the pistols
                              Certified Armed Infidel

"Just say "Lay A Way"

Comment

Working...
                              X