Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: P32 Finally found one !

Originally posted by Michael T View Post
    Go look around in smaller gun stores Might find less than 200.

Make sure a gen 2 not 1 Gen 2 has the Frankenstein bolt on extractor and more square slide. Some 1 parts are getting scarce .
    I didn't know about the Gen 1 vs. 2. Thanks!

I've been looking around in the smaller stores - have only found Ruger LCP's in the size range. One place had a P3AT but it was $269. $209 is the lowest I've seen for any of them, anywhere local. Even online unless it's a rare special, they're usually $200+ and then when you pay shipping and FFL fee, you're not saving anything.

It's also gotten hard to find private owners willing to sell and/or trade since Facebook cracked down on that in the gun groups. Really sucks.

Comment

Seems to me the gunstores are pushing the Ruger copy Its prettier than the KelTec and of course Its a RUGER . Theirs 4 P-32 in family 1 P3AT and 1 PF-9 Bought over last 10 years or so. Have not had 1st problem out of any of them . I know a Bersa board But times you want a smaller pistol for pocket or back up The small KT fill that role. The P-32 has the least recoil and lightest of the small 32/380 group . In fact close to couple of my 25 in size and loaded lighter than my Beretta 25 loaded .

Also way less recoil than the 32/380 seecamp or the NAA seecamp copy . Way less weight and lower price also.
      Certified Armed Infidel

“Those who make peaceful revolution impossible, make violent revolution inevitable.” John F. Kennedy.

John Bernard Books: I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them. Words to live by.

The purpose of the pistol is to stop a fight that somebody else has started, almost always at very short range.-Jeff Cooper

11,997 posts on the original Bersa Talk Still the King on total posts.

"Just say "Lay A Way"

"WWJBD" What Would James Bond Do?

SECURE our borders ,DEPORT all illegals STOP IMPORTATION OF HOMELESS MUSLIMS

TIME TO TAKE BACK AMERICA !

Comment

Sorry I haven't posted a range report yet on my new P32, but I just got out of the hospital. I was in ICU for 11 days with pneumonia and a very accelerated heartbeat. I am feeling some better, but not ready for the range yet. Hope to get there maybe next week.....
        Wisdom is achieved by living life and benefiting from our own mistakes !!

Comment

Glad to hear you're on the mend. I've had pneumonia a couple times, but the walking kind & still no fun.
          Think Green.......Recycle Congress

Certified Armed Infidel

Right Wing Extremist

Comment

Glad you are feeling better Sportsman....pneumonia is not good for anyone....especially those our age and older.
            Hope you have a complete recovery soon.
            Certified Armed Infidel

Comment

All you old folks .Watch out for that pneumonia At our age it can be serious .

We will wait a few days for your range report I sure you will enjoy the little 32.
              Certified Armed Infidel

“Those who make peaceful revolution impossible, make violent revolution inevitable.” John F. Kennedy.

John Bernard Books: I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them. Words to live by.

The purpose of the pistol is to stop a fight that somebody else has started, almost always at very short range.-Jeff Cooper

11,997 posts on the original Bersa Talk Still the King on total posts.

"Just say "Lay A Way"

"WWJBD" What Would James Bond Do?

SECURE our borders ,DEPORT all illegals STOP IMPORTATION OF HOMELESS MUSLIMS

TIME TO TAKE BACK AMERICA !

Comment

Working...
              X