No announcement yet.

Anyone shoot or carry the Keltec P-32?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Anyone shoot or carry the Keltec P-32?

I also have an LCP. I wouldn't have any reservations about having a KelTec in 32 or 380, I just don't need another plastic pocket gun. Palmetto has been selling off the original style LCP for $169 in their sale emails quite often. I probably should've gotten a second for a spare.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    "The kindest, most sensitive guy on the entire internet."

Comment

Originally posted by PHMadness View Post
      Re: Anyone shoot or carry the Keltec P-32?

I also have an LCP. I wouldn't have any reservations about having a KelTec in 32 or 380, I just don't need another plastic pocket gun. Palmetto has been selling off the original style LCP for $169 in their sale emails quite often. I probably should've gotten a second for a spare.

A number of years ago, the Kel Tec P32 was the first "pocket pistol" I ever bought. I had it for about two years, then traded it off on something else. It always ran fine for me, and I had about 450-500 rounds through it. The main reason I traded it off was that I have large hands, and that little bugger was tough for me to shoot...I have a hard enough time with my Ruger LCP, and the Kel Tec was even smaller.

Comment

Originally posted by bersatoter View Post
        The main reason I traded it off was that I have large hands, and that little bugger was tough for me to shoot...I have a hard enough time with my Ruger LCP, and the Kel Tec was even smaller.
        The KT and the Ruger are so close in size I can't tell them apart by feel, literally less than 1/16 in any given direction, the KT is a smidge bigger in some dimensions even.

Comment

The KT and the Ruger are so close in size I can't tell them apart by feel, literally less than 1/16 in any given direction, the KT is a smidge bigger in some dimensions even.

The Kel Tec is about 3 ounces lighter, and maybe it is close to the size of the LCP, but when you go that small and wear a size 11 glove, your gonna have problems. My Ruger is just for "deep" concealment and more of a "last ditch" weapon. Most of the time I carry as large as I can.

Comment

The Kel Tec is about 3 ounces lighter...
            No, it's not. There's less than an ounce difference.
            I'm tempted to go buy another KT to do my own measurements. When I had both I literally put one on top of the other, fondled them both together. There isn't enough size discrepancy to make a difference even if your hands are the size of Andre the Giant. I don't have dainty hands by any stretch.

Edit: I am comparing the P3AT that I had to the LCP I still have. I am of the understanding the P32 is the same size.

Comment

No, it's not. There's less than an ounce difference.
              I'm tempted to go buy another KT to do my own measurements. When I had both I literally put one on top of the other, fondled them both together. There isn't enough size discrepancy to make a difference even if your hands are the size of Andre the Giant. I don't have dainty hands by any stretch.

Edit: I am comparing the P3AT that I had to the LCP I still have. I am of the understanding the P32 is the same size.

Well, when I looked up the P-32, I thought it said it was just under 7 ounces...I'm pretty sure my LCP is just over 9.

Comment

Well, when I looked up the P-32, I thought it said it was just under 7 ounces...I'm pretty sure my LCP is just over 9.
                The P32 is 6.6 oz. and the original LCP comes in at 9.4 oz. The P32 is only 2/3 the weight of the LCP. I carry one around the house and in my sweat pants when I go to the gym. I also carry my P32 as a bug in a front pants pocket when carrying a larger gun owb.

Comment

I carry one of my P-32s most every day. Sometimes by itself with an extra 10 round mag and sometimes as a secondary gun to a larger one I'm carrying. Have used the P-32s for over 5 years and they have been rock-solid reliable. I only use FMJ rounds in my .32ACP guns.

Comment

I thought they stopped making the P-32s...

Comment

Originally posted by Talonap View Post
                      I thought they stopped making the P-32s...
                      Coincidentally, contacted Kel-Tec customer service yesterday regarding P-32 production, because P-32 fans over at the KTOG forum had the same question. Customer service related that they are still produced daily. There are no plans to discontinue them as they are very popular.

Clinging to my Bible and Guns

Comment

In Stock

Look here at palmettostatearmory.com

BTW I have 3.
                        Last edited by pollyb; 03-09-2019, 08:39 AM. Reason: add comment
                        Long story short, jab is a male.
                        Active member in Bersa Forums since 03-13-2005.

Certified Armed Infidel

Comment

Working...
                        X