Kel-Tec CP33-x2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kel-Tec CP33-x2

With the shortages on ammo and conserving resources on my mind, I needed something to play with. I got caught with my pants down again to a certain extent on pistol ammo, less so on rifle fodder, but still, I'm holding it close. What I do have is a reasonable pile (by Texas standards) of 22lr. It has always been a favorite of mine to both just plink with and to see just how accurate I could get a couple of the rifles. Last time there was a drought I was out in the cold, so I waited and stocked up a few years back on what I liked when the getting was good. Now, my new toys....
    "The kindest, most sensitive guy on the entire internet."

Sweet! Looks like Ton's 'O Fun!!

Comment

Me wanting to shoot...but afraid to reduce my 9mm/380 inventory any farther.....perhaps I should look at a 22? I got rifles, but I'd rather shoot a handgun.
      I just might start looking around
      Certified Armed Infidel

Comment

I inherited a chest full of 22 LR a few years back and still haven't shot the half of it. I also picked up a 100-pack or two whenever I had extra pocket money in a gun store in better days. Long story short--what ammo shortage?
        Never give the devil a ride. He will always want to drive.

Comment

That's a good idea. I need to convince the wife of that. But I think I'd go with a revolver just to have something different.
          Certified Armed Infidel

Comment

Interesting quad mag./ 4 stacker. It's toted as a target pistole. I would like to know how the trigger is out of the box. also when you go to the range did the mags function without problems. I like the guys over in Cocoa. if I had one I would like EOTech-type optics but their price is out of sight. I have two of them for the price of one today.
            I'll be looking forward to your report on this one.
            In memory of our Founder, Michael T. June 15, 1946 - February 26, 2017

Comment

Two of those Kel Tecs? Sweet. I would be happy with just one. So, by now you have probably shot them...what do you think? Nice huh?

Comment

Working...
              X