X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Photo's Only Thread - Knife, Sword & other Pointed Metal Object

Photo's Only Thread - Knife, Sword & other Pointed Metal Object

Please read this announcement on picture size before posting to the picture thread.

Photo size max 1280 x 786

The picture thread will have NO replies, Post anything you want to say about your Knives, Swords, Axes, Etc. above your pictures. Eight pictures max. per post.

If you want replies start your own thread about your Knives and Swords, you can also post a picture of it in the picture thread.

OK Lets see some photos
    Last edited by Reginald Carstairs; 06-29-2015, 10:58 AM.
    In memory of our Founder, Michael T. June 15, 1946 - February 26, 2017
    sigpic

Re: Photo's Only Thread - Knife, Sword & other Pointed Metal Object

My survival knife. 14" Saw back blade and jaw breaker handle.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	knifea.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	5.3 KB
ID:	596083
    TO BE UNARMED IS TO BE A VICTIM

Comment

Case Canoe, Butter Bean. The color was used by Case for the farmers to find when dropped.

Last edited by Reginald Carstairs; 06-29-2015, 10:40 AM.
      sigpic

Comment

My EDC CRKT My Tighe. Weak finger assist.
        "Character is much easier kept than recovered." Thomas Paine

Comment

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1391834988.770410.jpg
Size:	100.6 KB
ID:	598581

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1391835047.108432.jpg
Size:	106.5 KB
ID:	598582

This is my new edc. It is a Zero Tolerance. Great knife, great edge, and I got it at a great price. Love it so far.
          "Character is much easier kept than recovered." Thomas Paine

Comment

Last edited by Michael T; 02-08-2014, 01:28 AM.
            Certified Armed Infidel

“Those who make peaceful revolution impossible, make violent revolution inevitable.” John F. Kennedy.

John Bernard Books: I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them. Words to live by.

The purpose of the pistol is to stop a fight that somebody else has started, almost always at very short range.-Jeff Cooper

11,997 posts on the original Bersa Talk Still the King on total posts.

"Just say "Lay A Way"

"WWJBD" What Would James Bond Do?

SECURE our borders ,DEPORT all illegals STOP IMPORTATION OF HOMELESS MUSLIMS

TIME TO TAKE BACK AMERICA !

Comment

Certified Armed Infidel

“Those who make peaceful revolution impossible, make violent revolution inevitable.” John F. Kennedy.

John Bernard Books: I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them. Words to live by.

The purpose of the pistol is to stop a fight that somebody else has started, almost always at very short range.-Jeff Cooper

"Just say "Lay A Way"

Comment

Certified Armed Infidel

"Just say "Lay A Way"

Comment

Certified Armed Infidel

"Just say "Lay A Way"

Comment

My Mora hunting knife.

Name:	IMGP2350.JPG
Size:	62.5 KB
ID:	598783

Comment

My Randall Made Knife.

Name:	IMGP2098.JPG
Size:	54.5 KB
ID:	598784

Comment

Two of my favorite production outdoors blades.

Fixed blade is a Marbles Bison a real Marbles before they sold the name and production moved overseas. The folder is a 25 yo Camillus Dual Lock Trapper

Comment

The copper bowie, D2 steel, copper bolsters, presentation grade walnut scales and brass mosaic pins.

Comment

If anyone is looking for one of the best knives out there, look to ESEE. These are some of the best knives I've ever owned and with a lifetime warranty that covers virtually everything, you can't beat it.

Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk

Comment

Gift from Michael T
                              When you get a knife as a gift you need to send that person a coin.

All these post due to Photobucket cutting third party photos

Last edited by Reginald Carstairs; 07-23-2017, 08:40 AM.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X