Hide a way knife

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hide a way knife

For those of you that have a CC where you can conceal a knife . and for those that really could care less

I have a Cold steel Urban Pal 1 1/2" blade serrated edge T handle push dagger OAL 3 1/8" . I was messing around and laid knife in its sheath on my 1 1/2" gun belt It fit like made for it. It is now taped for testing on my Belt . since I am L/handed is grip pointed L Just back from belt loop Not really noticeable on a black belt With T shirt on Its covered .

Now this not really for a knife fight But a get off me knife. In a choke hold from behind rip open arm . This will cause pain and severe damage . Neck, throat, rip cheek open, eye, Punch and tear. slash. Should allow you to access a larger knife or pistol Rember serrated edge loves to eat flesh.

They come to hang on a Key chain But people seem to loose the blade that way My way should be near impossible as mounted . I had this one strapped in my motorcycle boot when I crashed, Was their entire time I was in Hospital

Here's what Iam talking about

http://ads.midwayusa.com/product/217...ay&sdc_id=eBay
    Certified Armed Infidel

“Those who make peaceful revolution impossible, make violent revolution inevitable.” John F. Kennedy.

John Bernard Books: I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them. Words to live by.

The purpose of the pistol is to stop a fight that somebody else has started, almost always at very short range.-Jeff Cooper

11,997 posts on the original Bersa Talk Still the King on total posts.

"Just say "Lay A Way"

"WWJBD" What Would James Bond Do?

SECURE our borders ,DEPORT all illegals STOP IMPORTATION OF HOMELESS MUSLIMS

TIME TO TAKE BACK AMERICA !

Re: Hide a way knife

They (Cold Steel) have a neat little series called the "Mini-Tac" that is designed to wear around your neck, too!
    Can, also, be tucked away in other locations.
    1) Never point (aim) a firearm at anything you do not plan to KILL !
    2) The only safe firearm is one with action open !

Comment

That looks interesting. Don't give me anything to add to my wish list!

Comment

Originally posted by Tina View Post
        That looks interesting. Don't give me anything to add to my wish list!
        less than cost of movie and popcorn . 2 of my daughter have them on their Key rings . As far as I know haven't lost yet. Seems to me if starts to get loose just heat sheath up and tightened it back down
        Last edited by Michael T; 01-24-2016, 09:14 PM.
        Certified Armed Infidel

“Those who make peaceful revolution impossible, make violent revolution inevitable.” John F. Kennedy.

John Bernard Books: I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them. Words to live by.

The purpose of the pistol is to stop a fight that somebody else has started, almost always at very short range.-Jeff Cooper

"Just say "Lay A Way"

Comment

Well I guess that means I need to just go ahead and add it to the list!

Comment

I ordered one of these Cold Steel Super Edge Kraton Handle.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...ilpage_o00_s00

Its a cute little thing ... tiny, very sharp, and I'm sure it would open some letters and packages quite nicely!

I pulled it out of the box and was looking it over. Sue came up and checked it out and went and attached it to her keychain. She didn't even say, "Mine!" Sigh.

So, I ordered another and Amazon delivered it today! This Sunday delivery using the USPS is pretty good. I thought it would end after the Christmas season but they are still offering it!

Comment

Need a lansky sharpener to do that edge proper Their around 8 bucks CS has their own pattern . I like other one because a T shape and once in hand and close fist going to be hard to get at.
              Certified Armed Infidel

"Just say "Lay A Way"

Comment

Originally posted by Michael T View Post
                Need a lansky sharpener to do that edge proper Their around 8 bucks CS has their own pattern . I like other one because a T shape and once in hand and close fist going to be hard to get at.
                I ordered a T handle one like you suggest. I have an idea how I want to carry it....... Sue has her's on the key chain.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Cold Steel Shortie.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	160.1 KB
ID:	599846

Comment

Mine now rides on my belt just past the belt loop its self and then is covered by belt as remainder of belt goes in 1st pant loop. my Belt is little longer since I lost all the weight. Can't be seen I bet 9 out of 10 cops would miss on a pat down
                  Certified Armed Infidel

"Just say "Lay A Way"

Comment

Let us know how it turns out, next time the cops pat ya down.
                    Think Green.......Recycle Congress

Certified Armed Infidel

Right Wing Extremist

Comment

I got the Cold Steel push knife, drilled a couple of holes and mounted it up to my mag holder. Out of sight but still accessible. I'm pretty sure that the cops are going to find it on a pat down but I'm not worried about that..... No civil disobedience for me!

Edit: Forgot to post the picture.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Cold Steel Push Knife.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	95.7 KB
ID:	599851
                      Last edited by Pond Scum; 02-06-2016, 09:14 AM.

Comment

Good picture Mine fits tip at your belt loop handle just short of your pant loop covered by belt

Cop can't do nothing I have a carry permit .
                        Certified Armed Infidel

"Just say "Lay A Way"

Comment

Working...
                        X