X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OPEN A BEER BOTTLE THE COLD STEEL WAY.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIGy...ature=youtu.be
    Certified Armed Infidel

“Those who make peaceful revolution impossible, make violent revolution inevitable.” John F. Kennedy.

John Bernard Books: I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them. Words to live by.

The purpose of the pistol is to stop a fight that somebody else has started, almost always at very short range.-Jeff Cooper

11,997 posts on the original Bersa Talk Still the King on total posts.

"Just say "Lay A Way"

"WWJBD" What Would James Bond Do?

SECURE our borders ,DEPORT all illegals STOP IMPORTATION OF HOMELESS MUSLIMS

TIME TO TAKE BACK AMERICA !

Re: OPEN A BEER BOTTLE THE COLD STEEL WAY.

Chuck Norris would have flipped the cap off with his thumb.
    Never give the devil a ride. He will always want to drive.

Comment

No, Chuck would'a squeezed it dry............................................... ....
      W.W.MT.D-----WHAT WOULD MICHAEL T DO?
      NRA PATRON LIFE MEMBER

Comment

When on the job as a carpenter, we used a claw hammer.
        Think Green.......Recycle Congress

Certified Armed Infidel

Right Wing Extremist

Comment

Nothing like a some glass with your Beer.
          TO BE UNARMED IS TO BE A VICTIM

Comment

Looked like a clean cut no jagged edges . French used saber to cut neck of Champagne and wine bottles . I ve cut MT DEW 2 liters with my swords. Waste a lot of MT DEW if cut a little low .
            Certified Armed Infidel

“Those who make peaceful revolution impossible, make violent revolution inevitable.” John F. Kennedy.

John Bernard Books: I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them. Words to live by.

The purpose of the pistol is to stop a fight that somebody else has started, almost always at very short range.-Jeff Cooper

"Just say "Lay A Way"

Comment

Been there done that with a simple kitchen knife. Also your car door, the opening to the latch makes a good church key.

I can also remove the glass bottom of a beer bottle with my hands without ever touching the bottom. made a few bucks at parties a few years back.

If you think this is BS lookie here. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yOPA8T9ffkc

I guess RC has Cold Steel hands.
              Last edited by Reginald Carstairs; 03-15-2016, 11:06 AM.
              In memory of our Founder, Michael T. June 15, 1946 - February 26, 2017

Comment

Bruce Lee woulda gave it the "Evil Eye" and opened it!
                Certified Armed Infidel Willing and Able ISIS Eliminator!!!!

Comment

I read other day. Had to change flim speed when filming because his fists were so fast . I would compare speed of his fist, to Mason speed at changing FXW .
                  Last edited by Michael T; 03-15-2016, 05:21 PM.
                  Certified Armed Infidel

"Just say "Lay A Way"

Comment

Working...
                  X