Went to social security today

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Went to social security today

I needed some paper work . I left pistol at home. I went in side and Mr Security asked what size blade on my pocket knife clipped to pants pocket. I said 6" legal in Ky. He said yes but office is federal and not . Take it out side . Ok I went out hid on bike and went back in .he was very friendly Just missed the 5" in front pocket and the 1 1/2" push dagger on belt.

I got my paper work and was out of their .
    Certified Armed Infidel

“Those who make peaceful revolution impossible, make violent revolution inevitable.” John F. Kennedy.

John Bernard Books: I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them. Words to live by.

The purpose of the pistol is to stop a fight that somebody else has started, almost always at very short range.-Jeff Cooper

11,997 posts on the original Bersa Talk Still the King on total posts.

"Just say "Lay A Way"

"WWJBD" What Would James Bond Do?

SECURE our borders ,DEPORT all illegals STOP IMPORTATION OF HOMELESS MUSLIMS

TIME TO TAKE BACK AMERICA !

Re: Went to social security today

So what you're saying is that you pack your own kind of "social security."
    Never give the devil a ride. He will always want to drive.

Comment

Originally posted by gun sane View Post
      So what you're saying is that you pack your own kind of "social security."
      A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Comment

Been sent back to truck a few times for a pocket knife.
        never forgot to leave larger objects behind.
        not s.s got a ways to go.
        i get to retire when the pry the srewdriver from my cold dead fingers.
        Last edited by stidgun; 05-26-2016, 07:49 PM.

Comment

When I went to the Gov building to get my permit they wouldn't allow my 1.5" Swiss army knife. Parking was several blocks away so I just went outside and hid it in the landscaping. As I walked out later and retrieved it I noticed several others that appeared to be doing the same. With all of the people sitting around eating lunch, etc a person sitting there being observant could collect a lot of stuff. Luckily either there were only honest people around or no crooked ones enterprising enough to collect it.

Comment

Oklahoma law allows you to keep a concealed weapon in your car at work, no matter what the employer says. Except, of course, on a federal facility. I have a half hour drive to work and sure feel naked. Luckily there is only one area I drive through that is not so nice but I get through it quickly.
            Certified Armed Infidel

Comment

Originally posted by Wingnut08 View Post
              When I went to the Gov building to get my permit they wouldn't allow my 1.5" Swiss army knife. Parking was several blocks away so I just went outside and hid it in the landscaping. As I walked out later and retrieved it I noticed several others that appeared to be doing the same. With all of the people sitting around eating lunch, etc a person sitting there being observant could collect a lot of stuff. Luckily either there were only honest people around or no crooked ones enterprising enough to collect it.
              I've done that a couple times at the courthouse. Once with a modest pocket knife, then with my pocket-size pepper spray. Both times I'd actually forgotten I had them on me.
              Certified Armed Infidel
              كافر

Comment

Last time I went to courthouse....I told the officer I had a pacemaker- he told me to empty my pockets in the tray- then he didn't scan me, but walked me around the side of scanner and handed me my stuff and said have a nice day. I could have had a gun. But I know better.
                Certified Armed Infidel

Comment

Way the country is going I figure I will have to work til noon the day they bury me. Last time I went to the court house to pick up my CC permit they made me take a tiny SAK Midnight Manager with its maybe 1.5 inch pen blade back to my vehicle.

Comment

Last time I went to vote at the County Courthouse, I forgot about the knife clipped in my front pocket. Sheriff & poll workers either didn't notice or didn't care. They did notice my NRA cap.
                    Think Green.......Recycle Congress

Certified Armed Infidel

Right Wing Extremist

Comment

Originally posted by Michael T View Post
                      I needed some paper work . I left pistol at home. I went in side and Mr Security asked what size blade on my pocket knife clipped to pants pocket. I said 6" legal in Ky. He said yes but office is federal and not . Take it out side . Ok I went out hid on bike and went back in .he was very friendly Just missed the 5" in front pocket and the 1 1/2" push dagger on belt.

I got my paper work and was out of their .

You still got it, MT!
                      Certified Armed Infidel
                      "If you want to get to heaven, you've got to raise a little hell." Ozark Mountain Daredevils
                      "What are you going to do? Talk the alien to death?" Sigourney Weaver in "Alien"

Comment

Working...
                      X