Smith and Wesson 1700LS??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Smith and Wesson 1700LS??

Bolt guns are addicting. I used to be a pistol junkie, now I have twice as many rifles as handguns. You got a sweet deal on a nice one for a first rifle.
    "The kindest, most sensitive guy on the entire internet."

Comment

Originally posted by PHMadness View Post
      Bolt guns are addicting. I used to be a pistol junkie, now I have twice as many rifles as handguns. You got a sweet deal on a nice one for a first rifle.
      Sir, Thank you, sir!!!

Comment

Just called in reference to my rifle having a serial number in a recall for the bolt being defective. This gun is over 20 years old and I called anyway.. What a pleasant experience. They took my serial number, confirmed it was in the recall and not worked on previously... sending me package and return box for shipping. All paid for. She also told me the bolt is worth $200!!! I bought this puppy for $250....lol Anyway, it was a good experience and not sure if anyone else owns one of these and had it done or needs info.

Comment

I have had one in .270 since 1977 and love it, but would love another clip, any ideas on where I could find one

Comment

Welcome to the forum elwinmartin. Someone here may be able to help you. Two places I always hear brought up when looking for old gun parts/accssories are Gun Broker & Numrich.
            Think Green.......Recycle Congress

Certified Armed Infidel

Right Wing Extremist

Comment

Working...
            X