Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MY NEW RIFLE

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    MY NEW RIFLE

    Really looking forward to next week. PSA had a special sale on their PA-10 LOWERS FOR $179 AND AN 18" UPPER EOTH A 15" Vanguard for $449. How often do you get an option for $628.00 for an AR10? Haven't been this excited over a gun in several years

    Bill
    W.W.MT.D-----WHAT WOULD MICHAEL T DO?
    NRA PATRON LIFE MEMBER

    #2
    Re: MY NEW RIFLE

    sounds like a fair deal, i wonder where the extra $1k goes the rest of the time?

    that included the bolt/carrier assy ?

    Comment


      #3
      Re: MY NEW RIFLE

      Originally posted by Vito Glisenti View Post
      sounds like a fair deal, i wonder where the extra $1k goes the rest of the time?

      that included the bolt/carrier assy ?
      I don'tknow, I built a 22" AR 10 back in 2014 and just the upper and lower cost me $1699. And, yes that included the BCG
      W.W.MT.D-----WHAT WOULD MICHAEL T DO?
      NRA PATRON LIFE MEMBER

      Comment


        #4
        Re: MY NEW RIFLE

        Congrats. I have a PSA 10 lower, just need the scratch to buy the upper now. Yes the prices have come way down on the 10 platform. ( thankfully). These days you can pick up a complete lower cheaper than a stripped one used to run. Now if we can get the libs to shut up before they cause another scare.........

        Comment


          #5
          Re: MY NEW RIFLE

          I keep not buying a 10, I don't think I can feed it. The 15's seem to be multiplying though. UPS just dropped of an 18" rifle length upper that I'm promptly parting out into two different builds. It was a great price for a bunch of things I wanted, just not all on the same gun, lol.

          Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
          "The kindest, most sensitive guy on the entire internet."

          Comment


            #6
            Re: MY NEW RIFLE

            Originally posted by PHMadness View Post
            I keep not buying a 10, I don't think I can feed it. The 15's seem to be multiplying though. UPS just dropped of an 18" rifle length upper that I'm promptly parting out into two different builds. It was a great price for a bunch of things I wanted, just not all on the same gun, lol.

            Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
            Post up some pictures of those builds!

            Comment


              #7
              Re: MY NEW RIFLE

              Comment


                #8
                Re: MY NEW RIFLE

                Originally posted by bersatoter View Post
                Post up some pictures of those builds!
                Pikturies cuming sooooon. Jest got the bipod, MBUS and 4-9x40 Nikon installed. Still gotta sight it in.
                W.W.MT.D-----WHAT WOULD MICHAEL T DO?
                NRA PATRON LIFE MEMBER

                Comment


                  #9
                  Re: MY NEW RIFLE

                  Originally posted by R.Ph. 380 View Post
                  Pikturies cuming sooooon. Jest got the bipod, MBUS and 4-9x40 Nikon installed. Still gotta sight it in.
                  Patiently waiting......

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X