MY NEW RIFLE

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MY NEW RIFLE

Really looking forward to next week. PSA had a special sale on their PA-10 LOWERS FOR $179 AND AN 18" UPPER EOTH A 15" Vanguard for $449. How often do you get an option for $628.00 for an AR10? Haven't been this excited over a gun in several years

Bill
    W.W.MT.D-----WHAT WOULD MICHAEL T DO?
    NRA PATRON LIFE MEMBER

Re: MY NEW RIFLE

sounds like a fair deal, i wonder where the extra $1k goes the rest of the time?

that included the bolt/carrier assy ?

Comment

Originally posted by Vito Glisenti View Post
      sounds like a fair deal, i wonder where the extra $1k goes the rest of the time?

that included the bolt/carrier assy ?
      I don'tknow, I built a 22" AR 10 back in 2014 and just the upper and lower cost me $1699. And, yes that included the BCG
      NRA PATRON LIFE MEMBER

Comment

Congrats. I have a PSA 10 lower, just need the scratch to buy the upper now. Yes the prices have come way down on the 10 platform. ( thankfully). These days you can pick up a complete lower cheaper than a stripped one used to run. Now if we can get the libs to shut up before they cause another scare.........

Comment

I keep not buying a 10, I don't think I can feed it. The 15's seem to be multiplying though. UPS just dropped of an 18" rifle length upper that I'm promptly parting out into two different builds. It was a great price for a bunch of things I wanted, just not all on the same gun, lol.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
          "The kindest, most sensitive guy on the entire internet."

Comment

Originally posted by PHMadness View Post
            I keep not buying a 10, I don't think I can feed it. The 15's seem to be multiplying though. UPS just dropped of an 18" rifle length upper that I'm promptly parting out into two different builds. It was a great price for a bunch of things I wanted, just not all on the same gun, lol.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
            Post up some pictures of those builds!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by bersatoter View Post
                Post up some pictures of those builds!
                Pikturies cuming sooooon. Jest got the bipod, MBUS and 4-9x40 Nikon installed. Still gotta sight it in.
                NRA PATRON LIFE MEMBER

Comment

Originally posted by R.Ph. 380 View Post
                  Pikturies cuming sooooon. Jest got the bipod, MBUS and 4-9x40 Nikon installed. Still gotta sight it in.
                  Patiently waiting......

Comment

Working...
                  X