Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Colt Suspends AR-15 Production to Civilians.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Colt Suspends AR-15 Production to Civilians.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/co...UBw?li=BBnb4R5

Colt to suspend production of AR-15 to Civilians. They are saying they will make money from the military and police market. Funny they lost their government contract in 2013. And the timing of this after Beto OíRourke said he would take your AR-15's.
    In memory of our Founder, Michael T. June 15, 1946 - February 26, 2017

Funny they would leave the market while the Beto Bump is just getting started. Once again, it appears that S&W and those who arenít coasting on 50-year laurels are eating their lunch.
    Never give the devil a ride. He will always want to drive.

Comment

I have a feeling the Colt look-alikes do a lot more civilian business than Colt anyway.
      Certified Armed Infidel

Comment

It just occurred to me that I ought to buy a Colt as an investment. One day we'll be seeing them priced like snake guns and Hi Powers.
        Certified Armed Infidel
        كافر

Comment

I'll take PSA parts and build 3 guns for what one Colt costs. Just as good quality, too. That's why Colt isn't selling rifles. IMHO
          W.W.MT.D-----WHAT WOULD MICHAEL T DO?
          NRA PATRON LIFE MEMBER

Comment

Read somewhere the other day that due to the competition selling for 1/3 the price of Colt, their sales had dropped off to the point that they weren't making any profit on that line. Hey, if they can get $1000 for a re-issue of the 1903, why would they need the AR?

Comment

Working...
            X