• Show
Clear All

Guess What?

Can you identify my latest toy?

A Bushnell scope?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

A fake stump safe?
      Never give the devil a ride. He will always want to drive.

Comment

You both are winners...and losers at the same time

Comment

they all look the same to me

the bolt is on the wrong side, nice wood though

Comment

Sauer did a grand job making beechwood look great.

Comment

LOL This is the first time in my life I have been able to afford a Sauer Rifle! And it has many of the same features and barrel that Sauer makes on their much more expensive rifles that cost thousands more. Thank God for Beech trees! And thanks to Sauer for making a great rifle in a configuration that a guy like me can afford and still be proud to own.

We can't all be German Princes like Franz Albrecht, but I sure do like his taste in rifles. And I also wish I could shoot running boars as well as he does. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ob0fgc0I7A

Comment

It is a very nice looking gun. I have an older - well I bought it so it canít be that old - Weatherby 7 mm mag I bought years ago when I lived in Colorado and, briefly, Wyoming and used to elk hunt. The wood is darker but looks similar.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Zeroed the Sauer 100 6.5 CM this morning at 200 Yards with Federal Fusion 140. Only fired five rounds. First one low, so came up a few clicks. Second shot better but still low, so came up some more, up one more click to hit the bullseye on my last shot. My improvised rear rest didn't allow me to see what the rifle can really do yet. But after the 5th shot I may be close to my 200 yard zero. May need to go 1 click to the left; but I do that after I get a better set of bags for the range next time. But even with my shaky makeshift rest, I can tell this rifle is going to be a consistent shooter. You know it is going to be alright when you are not even finished zeroing yet and you already have three shots sub-MOA! It will be nice to see what she does next time with a better rest.

Comment

200 Yards for this group. But I can't wait to shoot it again with the new rear rest that I just filled.

Comment

200 yards, looks like 1.1/2" in center to center. Respectable in any circle.
                      In memory of our Founder, Michael T. June 15, 1946 - February 26, 2017

Comment

Working...
                      X