20ga. coachgun 239.95

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

20ga. coachgun 239.95

I wish they had them in a 12ga. Does anyone know about Century Arms? I seem to remember some negative things said about them.

http://www.jgsales.com/product_info....oducts_id/2615
    Don't worry about the guns, send lawyers and money.

“The hardest thing to explain is the glaringly evident, which everyone has decided not to see.”
    Ayn Rand

Re: 20ga. coachgun 239.95

Just like all century firearms you get what you pay. this weapon is cheap in price and quality. it c..

Rating: [3 of 5 Stars!]
    Certified Armed Infidel

“Those who make peaceful revolution impossible, make violent revolution inevitable.” John F. Kennedy.

John Bernard Books: I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them. Words to live by.

The purpose of the pistol is to stop a fight that somebody else has started, almost always at very short range.-Jeff Cooper

11,997 posts on the original Bersa Talk Still the King on total posts.

"Just say "Lay A Way"

"WWJBD" What Would James Bond Do?

SECURE our borders ,DEPORT all illegals STOP IMPORTATION OF HOMELESS MUSLIMS

TIME TO TAKE BACK AMERICA !

Comment

I would feel better buying a coach gun from them than one of those craptastick AK's they sell. The shotty doesn't look too bad in the pics. If it's made in Turkey I would feel quite good about it, but it doesn't say.
      "The kindest, most sensitive guy on the entire internet."

Comment

It's made by Norinco IIRC.

Stoeger coach guns. FTW.

In memory of our Founder, Michael T. June 15, 1946 - February 26, 2017.

Comment

Originally posted by TuxAir View Post
          It's made by Norinco IIRC.
          I didn't think Norcs could be imported anymore, is this not the case?
          Some of the old Norc 1911's made some nice project guns.
          "The kindest, most sensitive guy on the entire internet."

Comment

I did some reading on this after you mentioned that. Seems that nowadays, Norinco can mean any one of a dozen chinese companies. But that particular model he listed IS of chinese manufacture. General consensus is that it is a solid weapon with rough edges all around that should have a stone taken to them, all the screws taken out, lock-tight applied and reinstalled. Most folks appear to be happy with them afterwards.

In memory of our Founder, Michael T. June 15, 1946 - February 26, 2017.

Comment

I bought one couple years back for 150. R barrell wouldn't fire at all . I got that working But was rough and heavy. I sold to fool for 200 and moved on. I had hoped the review would have been enough. . Buy at you own risk After my last experience with century . I just walk past.

Spent a little more money and but a quality gun. Bersa these ain't
              Certified Armed Infidel

“Those who make peaceful revolution impossible, make violent revolution inevitable.” John F. Kennedy.

John Bernard Books: I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them. Words to live by.

The purpose of the pistol is to stop a fight that somebody else has started, almost always at very short range.-Jeff Cooper

"Just say "Lay A Way"

Comment

I would enjoy having a coach gun just for the "Old West" flavor, but for practicality I keep my short-barreled Ithaca 37 and Browning BPS handy. They throw more buckshot.
                Never give the devil a ride. He will always want to drive.

Comment

Originally posted by TuxAir View Post
                  Stoeger coach guns. FTW.

Stoeger makes a fine coach gun. I bought one for my mother to have for home protection. I bought her a 410 though. She wanted a pistol but I told her the coach gun would do a whole lot more for home protection than a pistol. Well that is for her.... she can't shoot a pistol; well to save her life.
                  "Character is much easier kept than recovered." Thomas Paine

Comment

read the review on the Stoeger
                    http://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/2...cal-coach-gun/

Comment

..."Maybe today this attitude will change. Stoeger, a Benelli brand, have unveiled their new tactical shotgun which drags the coach gun, kicking and screaming, into the 21st century"

This is just wrong! "Tactical Coach Gun" is an oxymoron. You could get away with it on a over & under with a black synthetic stock and pistol grip.

Geeze Loueeze, someone is going to try and hang a rail and a red dot on a Christmas tree and call it "tactical".
                      Don't worry about the guns, send lawyers and money.

“The hardest thing to explain is the glaringly evident, which everyone has decided not to see.”
                      Ayn Rand

Comment

A tactical Christmas tree . Might just sell . Need to work on that
                        Certified Armed Infidel

"Just say "Lay A Way"

Comment

Rollin Thunder,

Just took a look at that Stoeger Tactical Side by Side and there is no way as you said that this fits into the scheme of self defense. For 'Tight Quarters' ? Gee, my Remongton 870 tactical has a 18.5 inch barrel compared to the 20inch on this thing, and just 2 shots compared to my 7. Putting tactical rails on it took away from the total design. I would never expected this on a coach gun as well.
                          Stay thirsty my friends.....

Comment

What, Cowboys and guys riding "shot gun" on the stage never get attacked by zombies? I bet they do!

Comment

Working...
                            X