Stevens 350 Tactical

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stevens 350 Tactical

Got it to the range today with a variety of loads.

Ran some 2 3/4" 1 oz slugs, 2 3/4" #4, and 3" magnum 000 buck.

3" magnums through this short barrelled, light, shotgun is a stupid idea and not one I want to repeat anytime soon.

The gun functioned fine and I really like the fiber optic front sight with the ghost ring rear. It lines up instinctively and almost immediately.

So far so good.

Bronson
    Those who expect to reap the benefits of freedom, must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it. Thomas Paine

Re: Stevens 350 Tactical

Bronson,

I was just looking a a Stevens 350 combo and it's got me interested. It comes with the ghost rings, the tactical barrel and a field barrel. I have two questions for you. First, after almost a year, what do you think now? And secondly, do you know if you can switch out the rear sight and put on a scope? I'd like to use it for deer hunting as well.

Thanks

Fire Storm

Comment

Originally posted by Fire Storm View Post
      Bronson,

I was just looking a a Stevens 350 combo and it's got me interested. It comes with the ghost rings, the tactical barrel and a field barrel. I have two questions for you. First, after almost a year, what do you think now? And secondly, do you know if you can switch out the rear sight and put on a scope? I'd like to use it for deer hunting as well.

Thanks

Fire Storm
      I like it fine....but I haven't taken it out since that first time It sits in my closet hoping to never get shot again. Right now I have no idea if the rear sight is easily removable. The woman is sleeping and I'm not about to go in there and turn on a light to look. As for the scope....also no idea.

Bronson
      Those who expect to reap the benefits of freedom, must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Bronson View Post
        I like it fine....but I haven't taken it out since that first time It sits in my closet hoping to never get shot again. Right now I have no idea if the rear sight is easily removable. The woman is sleeping and I'm not about to go in there and turn on a light to look. As for the scope....also no idea.

Bronson
        Small flashlights work wonders. We use flashlights when we don't want to wake each other, I just hope she never shoots me as a BG in the house.
        Certified Armed Infidel .
        WARNING: All my ammo contains bacon grease for a one way ticket to hell!
        45/70 when Bacon is still on the hoof. Here Piggie Piggie and ISIS pigs.

Comment

Working...
        X