What Happens When You Take Biden's Advice

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What Happens When You Take Biden's Advice

Recently our Vice Doofus recommended that women who felt threatened should buy a 12 ga. shotgun instead of an AR, saying this is what he advised his wife to do. He was wrong on both counts. His wife has Secret Service protection and.....well, see for yourself.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jafkVM-jnbE
    Never give the devil a ride. He will always want to drive.

Re: What Happens When You Take Biden's Advice

Funny, wasn't that mason at the end?

Comment

"The kindest, most sensitive guy on the entire internet."

Comment

The 2 shots alerts the Secert Service to ditch their party girls and come running.
        Certified Armed Infidel

“Those who make peaceful revolution impossible, make violent revolution inevitable.” John F. Kennedy.

John Bernard Books: I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them. Words to live by.

The purpose of the pistol is to stop a fight that somebody else has started, almost always at very short range.-Jeff Cooper

11,997 posts on the original Bersa Talk Still the King on total posts.

"Just say "Lay A Way"

"WWJBD" What Would James Bond Do?

SECURE our borders ,DEPORT all illegals STOP IMPORTATION OF HOMELESS MUSLIMS

TIME TO TAKE BACK AMERICA !

Comment

First off I want to know he was painting that finger gun at. We know from all the school issues those things are dangerous. Second what a load of bull. I can not do a single shot 12 gauge shotgun without killing my shoulder. I want to change out the stock on ours to make it better. Another thing that most people do not mention about this advise. A woman protecting her children with a double barrel shotgun inside the house. burglar has one kid. I sure as heck would not use the shotgun in that scenario. Also would not use the shotgun if the kids are anywhere in the room. I thought he cared about children. Now it should be ok to get them by collateral damage? Then you have the deafness that would go along with a double barrel gun going off in the house. Those poor deaf children full of buckshot. He is a total loser. Now do not get me wrong there are times I would grab the shotgun if the situation was right. I would rather grab my .380 that I can control or the 9mm. Still have hope for my AR. If kids are in the house the last thing I would want to do is pick a shotgun forget the double barrel!
          Certified Armed infidel!!

Comment

In Oklahoma you would probably get arrested in most circumstances.
            "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." -- Benjamin Franklin

Comment

I wonder if his wife realizes she married a dumba$$?
              Think Green.......Recycle Congress

Certified Armed Infidel

Right Wing Extremist

Comment

Originally posted by mitchr View Post
                I wonder if his wife realizes she married a dumba$$?
                She has to have figured it out by now.
                "The kindest, most sensitive guy on the entire internet."

Comment

I think yur giving her too much credit....

Comment

Here is something else that rubs me the wrong way about this interview. I know some women do not take their self defense seriously. I have never had to have my husband teach me how to take care of my own self defense needs. Not that I am not willing to listen to him but I have had much more training in that than he has. In fact I am about to show him how to throw a punch without breaking his hand and keeping on his feet. My middle and I got together with one of her male friends back when she was in high school. He was having trouble with some guys threatening him. We showed him some moves and worked with him for a while. He did not mind learning from us and was thankful. One of my male co workers asked me why he didn't have a guy to teach him that stuff. I wanted to immediately palm heal him in the face.
                    The problem with women learning from husbands is situations just like Biden. He is an idiot and he will get her killed. maybe she needs to learn for herself and teach him a thing or two. If I want to learn how to handle myself with a knife attack my husband just does not have those skills. I am going to hire someone who does to teach me. I actually did find someone with great skills and very very cheap. He just wants to help women. Soon as I can I am going to put in a new skill set. Stoked about it. Not that I am saying no husbands can teach their wives, I just mean that just because they are the man does not automatically mean they know anything about self defense.
                    Certified Armed infidel!!

Comment

Biden is not playing with all oars in the water I agree, but, those video shots are silly. A woman when trained is every bit as capable of using any weapon, including a 12 gauge shotgun. And a husband is capable of teaching his wife, if he in fact knows what he is doing, and is a good teacher, not everyone has the patience to train someone. I taught my wife how to shoot both handguns and long arms and she I very good with her handguns, Bersa Thunder and an old 66 Taurus .357 magnum. She is also darn good with her Marlin carbine in .357 and with a 12 gauge shotgun. Training her correctly was important, in part to help her protect herself, and also to help her protect me and our home.

For some anti-gun idiot who does not understand the differences and uses of each weapon to tell me she should be limited to one option is insulting and angering. As mentioned, his secret service has practically every option available up to and including Stinger missles.

Comment

Biden is someone I would turn to for gun advice obviously he is well trained ...

Comment

Originally posted by lee1959 View Post
                          Biden is not playing with all oars in the water I agree, but, those video shots are silly. A woman when trained is every bit as capable of using any weapon, including a 12 gauge shotgun.
                          No argument there, but the women Biden is appealing to aren't your basic Ramboettes. The first time my wife fired a full patch 12 it knocked her for a loop, too. Some gals her size just can't take the recoil or even want to. She has learned to handle low or "managed" recoil loads and I would not second guess her determination to use them.

Comment

Can't one get in trouble for firing a gun in the air? Say in the city? Wouldn't that be wreck less discharge of a firearm? Just wondering.

Secondly screw this guy. The only thing that a shotgun does is show intimidation. My wife knows where the .410 is and that is her last resort. My 9mm if not in my hand would be in hers. That is 20 rounds, she has a BG380 that she prefers.
                            "Character is much easier kept than recovered." Thomas Paine

Comment

Obviously Biden's handlers haven't yet found a cure for his diarrhea of the mouth:

http://weaselzippers.us/2013/02/27/b...ough-the-door/

Next thing he'll probably say is to just to rack the slide and that'll send the bad guy running.

Comment

Working...
                              X