MY HD Shotgun

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MY HD Shotgun

Here are some pics of my home defense shotgun mossberg 500 410 cruiser with full stock 18.5" cylinder bore barrel for one of those--->moments

Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC05622.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	74.2 KB
ID:	603686Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC05623.jpg
Size:	70.5 KB
ID:	603687Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC05624.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	74.4 KB
ID:	603688Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC05625.jpg
Size:	73.5 KB
ID:	603689

Name:	DSC05628.jpg
Size:	48.3 KB
ID:	603690
    "An armed society is a polite society" - Robert A. Heinlein
    "Tho even in a time of war or peace a true warrior remains prepared and vigilant"-DL

Re: MY HD Shotgun

The flashlight off to the side should make your fiberoptic sights easy to see.

Comment

Very cool. Looks like you have added some features. I have the standard 500 .410 I picked up at an auction last year. Great little shotgun.
      TO BE UNARMED IS TO BE A VICTIM

Comment

Originally posted by ParaCav View Post
        Very cool. Looks like you have added some features. I have the standard 500 .410 I picked up at an auction last year. Great little shotgun.
        People really do underestimate the 410 shotgun
        "Tho even in a time of war or peace a true warrior remains prepared and vigilant"-DL

Comment

They have some real BA self defense ammo for the .410. I have been accumulating some 3" PDX1, buckshot, and 3" Beneke slugs which are designed for full choke shotguns.
          TO BE UNARMED IS TO BE A VICTIM

Comment

Originally posted by ParaCav View Post
            They have some real BA self defense ammo for the .410. I have been accumulating some 3" PDX1, buckshot, and 3" Beneke slugs which are designed for full choke shotguns.
            The 410 shotgun has come along way me personally I like the 2 1/2 pdx1 and as for 3" brenneke slugs best 410 slug on the market at 25 yards the brenneke slugs penetrated a 1998 2500 van boor

Comment

where's the blender for your margarita and the lighter for your punch? just kiddn.............
              Certified Armed Infidel Willing and Able ISIS Eliminator!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Nick Burkhardt View Post
                The flashlight off to the side should make your fiberoptic sights easy to see.
                good eye

Comment

Originally posted by JONESN View Post
                  where's the blender for your margarita and the lighter for your punch? just kiddn.............
                  ok.....

Comment

Nice rig! Thanks for the photos too!

I need to add a flashlight to mine as well. Thinking of this:http://www.midwayusa.com/product/594...-shotgun-matte
                    “Big bullets let in a lot of air and let out a lot of blood.”
                    -
                    Elmer Keith

Comment

Here is what the .410 federal "2 1/2 4 pellet 000 buckshot did to an old army ammo can at 21 feet fired from a mossberg 500 410 cruiser 18.5" cylinder bore barrel

Name:	DSC05636.jpg
Size:	66.5 KB
ID:	596209Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC05643.jpg
Size:	75.1 KB
ID:	596210
                      Last edited by kingd3001; 06-21-2013, 10:18 PM.

Comment

Was something wrong with the can or did it make you angry for some reason?
                        Certified Armed Infidel .
                        WARNING: All my ammo contains bacon grease for a one way ticket to hell!
                        45/70 when Bacon is still on the hoof. Here Piggie Piggie and ISIS pigs.

Comment

What did that poor can ever do to you. All it ever wanted was a chance to store some ammo for a while. :)

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2
                          Certified Well Armed Infidel

Comment

Originally posted by gtgeorge View Post
                            Was something wrong with the can or did it make you angry for some reason?
                            yes this ammo can took the love of my life from me so I had to seek revenge hahahahaha.........

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon View Post
                              What did that poor can ever do to you. All it ever wanted was a chance to store some ammo for a while. :)

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2
                              this ammo can was my nemesis it had to meet a holy end

Comment

Working...
                              X